[Sig][Contest] Signature Contest!

I would like to thank you all for your patience, every single submission was outstanding. After days of discussion and voting i would like to announce the winners for this years Signature Contest and they are as follows.

1st Place:

Heimann 

sable2_by_voxxism-d8mxajl.gif

2nd Place:

Madnokof

1z3yy4z.jpg

Honorable Mentions:

Sleepy, DrCraig, Kazooka, SmokEm, Shadesofchaos 

If the winners would please PM me on the forums to determine a date and time to collect their prizes, I would also like to thank all my judges. Judges are more than welcome to share their opinions on why they choose your signature if they like.

Thank you all for participating, i'm also planning to host a art contest soon \o/

Bulbasaur.gif

I would like to thank you all for your patience, every single submission was outstanding. After days of discussion and voting i would like to announce the winners for this years Signature Contest and they are as follows.

1st Place:

Heimann 

sable2_by_voxxism-d8mxajl.gif

2nd Place:

Madnokof

1z3yy4z.jpg

Honorable Mentions:

If the winners would please PM me on the forums to determine a date and time to collect their prizes, I would also like to thank all my judges. Judges are more than welcome to share their opinions on why they choose your signature if they like.

Thank you all for participating, i'm also planning to host a art contest soon \o/

Bulbasaur.gif

Orangeslash had #1 tho

Honorable Mentions:

Bulbasaur.gif

Hype

• Kizhaz changed the title to [Sig][Contest] Signature Contest!
  • Kizhaz locked this topic