slidingpanda

[GUI] Vulpix Dark Theme

Older versions of the themes are working.

The newer ones not and they're untouched after download.

Is this only happening for you for vulpix theme or for all of my themes you have?

Can you make sure the version you're using is 2.0.1? It should be written in version.txt of each theme.

Have you tried installing the themes from scratch? Removing all old version of themes and putting the newly downloaded ones?

I'm using newest version of spheal myself and I'm pretty sure it should be working correctly. 

Unfortunately I cannot check it right now since I'm at work, but when I'm home I will double check if vulpix is working as well.

Edit:

I have just checked all the newest versions of my themes and they all work correctly.

As I said I suggest that you maybe try and install them from scratch, hope it will help :)

Edited by slidingpanda

Kizhaz   

I'll have this locked until an active download link is available. If the owner wishes this to be re-opened PM one of the Client Customization Moderators

New version available
vulpix-dark-2.0.2 

Issues implemented:

1) Updated to the theme after Unova update

2) No more plain version! The default theme interface was simplified (see first post with updated screeshots) and only one version of theme will be maintained

Download Here

All bug reports and feedback much appreciated ^^

Edited by slidingpanda

New versions available
vulpix-dark-2.0.3

Issues implemented:

1) Updated with new PC Advanced Search <3

• Search options
jaJs4Hn.png
  • Matching monster highlighting
VGzQlhD.png

2) Updated battle GUI with new move effectiveness labels

1SvGNWK.png

Download here

Should anything be broken please let me know :)

Hello, I downloaded your mod (vulpix-dark-2.0.3) and I have an issue.

I put the .zip file in the PokeMMO -> data -> mods folder, however after I restarted the game client and clicked Mod Management, the Vulpix theme mod did not appear on the list. 

Do you know anything that could possibly cause this problem?

Edit:

I've tried everything. Having the zip file in the folder, unzipping it, even change name of the zip file. Nothing worked. The mod still did not appear on the list.

Edited by MisterLeft
Update details

On 19.3.2015 at 1:17 AM, slidingpanda said:
  • Unpack it to your PokeMMO install directory -> data -> themes
  • In the game menu choose Settings -> Interface -> Theme and from dropdown menu choose vulpix-dark

@MisterLeft

On 24.02.2018 at 8:50 PM, MarioGMYT said:

files are missing

It looks that the link is still working correctly. 

Please try:

1. Click the download link

2. The dropbox may ask in popup to login or create account. Ignore it - at the bottom of this popup is a "no thanks" option.

3. Then there is  a page which says that zip files cannot be previewed and there is a Download button to simply download the theme.

Cezi   
Posted (edited)
On 1.03.2018 at 9:53 PM, slidingpanda said:

It looks that the link is still working correctly. 

Yes its works, but your newest version doesn't  work with actually launcher version. In Older version  Res files its more compression 

Spoiler

3Z7R7IF.png?1

Edited by Cezi

58 minutes ago, Cezi said:

Yes its works, but your newest version doesn't  work with actually launcher version. In Older version  Res files its more compression 

Hide contents

3Z7R7IF.png?1

My theme does not override these files. They are used from default-dark theme. 

You just need to unpack my theme to separate directory in PokeMMO/data/themes and there have to be unmodified default and default-dark themes in this directory as well.

Posted (edited)

slidingpanda in the future do you think you can do more themes? 
since you have enough talent, you could make one black, or dark and elegant, since it would be great, anyway, thanks
Edited by ChicoHalcon

12 hours ago, ChicoHalcon said:

slidingpanda in the future do you think you can do more themes? 
since you have enough talent, you could make one black, or dark and elegant, since it would be great, anyway, thanks

You're very kind, thank you :)

I don't know if I'll do any more themes in the future, because they take a lot of time to make, but If I ever do I think some black/dark and elegant theme would be a great idea.