[GUI] Vulpix Dark Theme

Border parameter means spacing in pixels not the actual visible border.

You need to make changes in the theme xml files to either change hue color for highlighted button (but then the whole button will be e.g. yellow) or assign new button to battle gui for example the ones on the bottom left. They are not using hue manipulation so you should be able to just draw yellow frame around it as you did.

You did the first thing I said and you got exactly what I said - whole button yellow. If you want just a yellow frame you need to do what I wrote in bold. You already found the button theme now you just need to assign a different image here: 

<!-- Used for attack buttons @ Battle Frame -->
	<theme name="battle-move-button"  allowWildcard="true">
		<param name="font"><font>battle-font-small</font></param>
		<param name="font2"><font>battle-font-tiny</font></param>
		<param name=""><image>button-big-red.*</image></param>
		<param name="border"><border>0,10,5,0</border></param>
	</theme> 

The Gift Shop have a wrong close button the X is out of the Shop, but in the XML file is nothing like this:

<param name="closeButtonX"><int>-30</int></param>
        <param name="closeButtonY"><int>10</int></param>

I found this in the social.xml and that is needed for the Gift Shop too.
 IImCg.png

Fixxed it:

<!-- GIFT SHOP -->
	<theme name="gameshop">
		<param name="border"><border>30,0,0,0</border></param>
		<!-- ab hier von mir -->
		<theme name="closeButton" >
			<param name="background"><image>close-button</image></param>	   
        </theme>
		<param name="closeButtonX"><int>-40</int></param>
        <param name="closeButtonY"><int>15</int></param>
		<!-- bis hier -->
		<theme name="combobox" ref="combobox" allowWildcard="true">

I added the stuff inside "my" lines.

xVqJh.png

Edited by Dracken

Sorry but this is not how the game shop window look for me and I consulted some friends which also confirmed that close button is inside shop top bar for them.

Did you make any other changes to theme that could have caused this issue or are you sure you still have unmodified default version of pokemmo theme in your game installation directory.

The window should look like this without any additional modifications needed:

[spoiler]

LIiC1sG.png?1

[/spoiler]

I downloaded and enabled the HD items mod and it is not causing this issue. I don't know which animated sprites you used cause there is quite a few but I really doubt they could anything to do with the way game shop looks.

Sorry but I have no idea why your games shop looks like this :( Maybe try to save your changes somewhere and redownload default theme and my theme and double check if you still have this issue or not cause I really think there must be some change somewhere which affects this.

My friend have the same problem, is it maybe a problem with the German game?

Oog4g.png

now it looks good :)
a bit much the yellow but I think its okay..

Btw: My MEGA Simsala looks nice too but he should more eat O_O

Edited by XelaKebert
Use the edit button please.
  • 3 weeks later...

New versions available
vulpix-dark-1.0.5 | vulpix-dark-plain-1.0.2

Issues implemented:
1) New breeding window
[spoiler]
EqviXjC.png
[/spoiler]
2) Fixed battle PvP frame
[spoiler]
nqCq5hs.png
[/spoiler]
3) New battle font with extended character set
4) Other minor modifications after game update
5) Removed vulpix image from trainer card in original version

Download Original Version Here!
or
Download Plain Version Here!

Comments and feedback much appreciated <3

• 3 weeks later...

update pleas panda! <3 love this theme

Thank you :)

Unfortunately, I will be waiting with the updating of this theme until development team finished their work on the new default theme. After they changed color scheme from dark to white lots of changes needs to be made to update each of my themes.

For now only spheal-dark theme is updated and works with the newest game update. Sorry for inconvenience and I hope you will consider trying out spheal theme ^^

• 4 weeks later...

New versions available
vulpix-dark-2.0.0 | vulpix-dark-plain-2.0.0

Issues implemented:

No changes to theme looks. Reorganized xml files for easier fixes propagation between themes.

Original and Plain theme versions should also work with the newest update now.

or

Feedback much appreciated ^^

• 2 weeks later...

why does my client freeze when i try to apply this theme ?

I just noticed that in original post i forgot to change the link to plain version it was pointing to old version of theme which doesn't work with newest updates. Sorry for that! Please make sure you downloaded the newest version of this theme - This one:

New versions available
vulpix-dark-2.0.0 | vulpix-dark-plain-2.0.0

Issues implemented:

No changes to theme looks. Reorganized xml files for easier fixes propagation between themes.

Original and Plain theme versions should also work with the newest update now.

or

Feedback much appreciated ^^

Edited by slidingpanda
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya~ just wanted to say that current version 2.0.0 crashes at every trade xD

Thank you for letting me know, much appreciated. ^^ The theme is not yet updated to the newest version of PokeMMO client I will be working on it soon. 

This last update is not worki for me, it doesnt appear on my themes settings :(

Hm this actually is pretty weird. Are you sure the theme is still in data/themes directory? The update shouldn't have removed it.

New versions available
vulpix-dark-2.0.1 | vulpix-dark-plain-2.0.1

Issues implemented:

1) Updated multiple views after the Christmas Update. 

2) Styled new GTL window

3) Fixed the issue where after update game crashed while trading.

or

All bug reports and feedback much appreciated ^^

Edited by slidingpanda

I can't use themes and mods, help me i liked this theme i try but dont have option to change theme or enable mod. Help me ;-;

Here are some detailed steps that should be done to enable themes and mods. Hope this helps and solves your problem.

1. GUI Themes

1. Download the theme and UNPACK it to your PokeMMO installation directory to data/themes (in Windows right click the file and choose "Extract all" to unpack)

NoASfxo.png

2. Start or restart the game, log into your character and in the bottom right menu click right most icon  (looking like PC monitor). The popup menu should appear. Choose Settings option from this menu.

NVEcVcj.png

3. The setting window should appear. In this view 2nd option is Theme and here from the dropdown menu you should be able to choose the themes you downloaded and unpacked before.

9q9jYKy.png

2. Mods

1. Download the mod you wish to use but  DO NOT UNPACK IT just put it in your PokeMMO installation directory to data/mods.

3Ia8Xav.png

2. Start or restart the game and in bottom-right of login screen choose Mods Management.

OBaBA20.png

3. In the new window tick all the mods you wish to use and save. Game will probably ask you to restart and after that your mods should be enabled.

vce8Crb.png

Edited by slidingpanda

yo getting this error with your newest themes, help plz

6422cf86d18607873372bb145cf9faaa.png

I see you're trying to change the theme from spheal to vulpix if I'm not mistaken. Did you download the newest version of vulpix-dark as well?

Also did you make any changes to xml files of any themes (default or spheal/vulpix) ? 

Older versions of the themes are working.

The newer ones not and they're untouched after download.

Is this only happening for you for vulpix theme or for all of my themes you have?

Can you make sure the version you're using is 2.0.1? It should be written in version.txt of each theme.

Have you tried installing the themes from scratch? Removing all old version of themes and putting the newly downloaded ones?

I'm using newest version of spheal myself and I'm pretty sure it should be working correctly. 

Unfortunately I cannot check it right now since I'm at work, but when I'm home I will double check if vulpix is working as well.

Edit:

I have just checked all the newest versions of my themes and they all work correctly.

As I said I suggest that you maybe try and install them from scratch, hope it will help :)

Edited by slidingpanda