2) Updated Battle GUI with move effectiveness

For screenshots see:

Version 2.0.2

Spoiler

1) Updated theme after Unova

2) Abandoned plain theme version and simplified default theme looks

Version 2.0.1

Spoiler

1) Updated multiple views after the Christmas Update. 

2) Styled new GTL window

3) Fixed the issue where after update game crashed while trading.

Version 2.0.0

Spoiler

No changes to theme looks. Reorganized xml files to easily propagate fixs between versions.

Version 1.0.5

Spoiler

1) New breeding window

Spoiler

EqviXjC.png

2) Fixed battle PvP frame

Spoiler

nqCq5hs.png

3) New battle font with extended character set
4) Other minor modifications after game update
5) Removed vulpix image from trainer card in original version

6) Some moderator badges were not displayed properly in game chat

Version 1.0.4

Spoiler

1) Fixed battle health progressbar so that opponent remaining HP is more visible
2) Changed exp progressbar color from red to purple

Version 1.0.3

Spoiler

1) Minor visual fix - little close button visible behind trainer card

Version 1.0.2

Spoiler

1) Fixed chat icons for CM, GM, etc. not showing up
2) Fixed team window GUI which was impossible to drag around unless you used the right spot.

Version 1.0.1

Spoiler

1) Fixed trade confirmation causing game crash
2) Fixed GUI size error message upon accepting trade request

My themes

Edited by slidingpanda

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone! Much appreciated :)

As for any bugs and inconveniences please don't hesitate to write them down. I'm at work now but when I'm back home I will look into it and try to fix them if I can.

Easily among the best GUIs I've seen~ Only thing I'd nitpick is perhaps that the item box on the Pokemon summary is a bit too bright and draws the eye to it more than it should. Overall a 10/10.

I will think about modifying it a bit. Thank you! It's a tiny bit of pattern that I use in different parts of GUI so I need to think if and how to change it :)

LOVE this theme but everytime i confirm a trade it makes PokeMMO stop responding. and it says there are some size issues :/

Is the game crashing upon confirming trade? Does it stop responding with each trade or was it a one time thing? Is the size issue message showing all the time or upon some actions? Can more people confirm it happens for them too?

@slidingpanda   Yeah its every trade, as soon as i hit confirm the client stops responding. and i believe the size issue only pops up upon someone accepting my trade request (or vise versa), as soon as trade menu pops up. 

hopefully its not a huge problem to fix, i love the theme. everytime i need to trade i just switch to default theme :P

Thanks everyone! I'm really happy that you like this theme. ^^

This theme is the first only one I thought was good enough to use.

I'm loving it so far, but there seems to be a problem with the CM/GM/Adm? icons as they don't show up in the chat at all.

[spoiler] 9Y7942V.jpg[/spoiler]

Thank you! I'm flattered! :) Hm that's weird I thought they will be used from default theme as I didn't replace them in mine. I will investigate as soon as I see some staff members in game so I can test it. Thank you for reporting this bug!

slidingpanda I realy like that theme, and I make my own theme with your theme, its ok for you if i post in the forum? I will give the credits

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words and interest in this theme! Much appreciated. As for your question to answer this shortly - I'd prefer If you didn't post your modification of this theme at least for now. There are many reasons (eg. this theme still having bugs that need fixing, me planning on using this theme to make other pokemon/color versions etc.). I've been working on this for more than two weeks, and I posted it just a day or two ago... I just feel it's a bit soon to see modified versions popping up. I hope you understand me. You're are of course more than welcome to use your modified version privately or share it with friends etc. :)

New version available
vulpix-dark-1.0.2

Issues implemented:
1) Fixed chat icons for CM, GM, etc. not showing up
2) Fixed team window GUI which was impossible to drag around unless you used the right spot.

[spoiler]
Issue 1) tested on CM icon only (Thank you CaptainGrey :) ) but I believe it should work on other staff icons too. Please confirm if possible. Thank you!
[/spoiler]

Download Here!

Edited by slidingpanda