So where are we going now? (Future Updates)

Things that need to be done in the next update imo:

- Fix for the horrible Trainer Battle Theme in Kanto

- Gym leader and Champion themes

- Berry planting

- Fix for the Mega Punch visual glitch

Two of these things are done now. Thx devs.

So where are we going now? Sinnoh? Johto? Completing Hoenn and Kanto?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping. Im w8ing for global trade to come out bc i want to get involved in the economy of the game. I have been waiting since bikemmo to be able to get involved in trade on this game but when breeding first started there were no money trade, then they changed breeding when they came out with money trading and half of my shit wasnt worth anything, then they changed breeding again further devalueing my stuff, and now here we are money hard to come by, comps are worth what it takes to make them, but there is a market for breeders. The problems is trade chat is cancer and making a trade thread for the boxes upon boxes of breeders and dittos I have is too much of a chore. So was wondering if a dev would enlighten us as to what progress has been made on this upcoming update?

Legendary Dungeons,

or simply having more legendaries appear in the areas where they normally spawn in the original game (Like Mewtwo and Rayquaza)

- The 3 birds in their respected places at a low encounter rate. The 3 legendary dogs running around the map, appearing through random encounters would be enticing.

Hoenn Contests

- Implement a way of acquiring a prism scale (Battle Frontier) for Milotic. Instead of having to implement berry blocks and beauty stat mechanics.

Edited by dsteel23

Legendary Dungeons,

or simply having the more legendaries appear in the areas where they normally spawn in the original game (Like Mewtwo and Rayquaza)

- The 3 birds in their respected places at a low encounter rate. The 3 legendary dogs running around the map, appearing through random encounters would be enticing.

Hoenn Contests

- Implement a way of acquiring a prism scale (Battle Frontier) for Milotic. Instead of having to implement berry blocks and beauty stat mechanics.

Tbh I rather have some type of party system for battles before legendaries. This game lacks the ability to play with other people as a team. They should implement dungeons where you can x2-x3 Pokemon battle with your friends against multiple Pokemon level 60-100 for a chance at loot, that would be amazing. Possibly have different level caves based on the current Pokemon in your party. Possibly add legendaries in these dungeons at a very rare encounter rate, but not as rare as shinies. Possibly 1/12,000

Edited by LilyRox

hoenn has been here for a while now (and its really well done imo) and no im not impatient, i m just interested in what the Devs have in mind where the focus will be on the next future updates since it has been very quiet recently :( Since Kyu posted he didnt like the idea of an official monthly devlog that much maybe he doesnt mind to give us some insight ;)

I don't wanna seem like a butt and I guess this was a couple months back but if anyone needs guidance on future game plans and updates the PokeMMO wiki is a good place to start.

They atleast somewhat keep the updates panel "updated" but not much on anything else..

I don't wanna seem like a butt and I guess this was a couple months back but if anyone needs guidance on future game plans and updates the PokeMMO wiki is a good place to start.

They atleast somewhat keep the updates panel "updated" but not much on anything else..

I don't think the pokemmo wiki has been touched in nearly 2 years, unless we are talking about something different, mind giving me a link just to make sure?