So where are we going now? (Future Updates)

I think it would be interesting if the devs just made their own region. Along with their own pokemon to go with it. I heard 2nd gen was programmed by only 4 guys. So it is certainly possible for the pokemmo team to do it. Of course this will also beg the question of cost and time effectiveness.

I think it would be interesting if the devs just made their own region. Along with their own pokemon to go with it. I heard 2nd gen was programmed by only 4 guys. So it is certainly possible for the pokemmo team to do it. Of course this will also beg the question of cost and time effectiveness.

fake pokemon wont happen

fake pokemon wont happen

Ok one. That happened a little faster than expected. Two I was only saying it could help spice things up a little. Of course some people will just all them "fake" I call them original. Its a matter of perspective honestly but odds are your right.

Off the wall here I was also thinking about a few random aesthetic things. Like occasionally a wingull/pidgey/fearow/beedrill will fly across the screen in some areas for example. I don't think it would be so difficult being only a minor aesthetic.

Edited by loukenshrew

Ok one. That happened a little faster than expected. Two I was only saying it could help spice things up a little. Of course some people will just all them "fake" I call them original. Its a matter of perspective honestly but odds are your right.

its not really a guess from my side, devs mentioned it multiple times that those wont happen :P

furnitures

Secret Base?

Secret Bases could definitely be improved.  Cutting the cost in half would encourage their use,  it's hard to find the coin to bother with a secret base when the coin is needed to -try- to be "competitive" / breed stuff / ect.   Meaning all my money is spent trying to buy braces,  needed items,  and lots of poke/ultraballs needed to catch the ungodly amount of pokemon needed to breed that there's nothing spare to practically throw away in the pursuit of a nice secret base that serves no purpose.

We can't even get the darn board to plug holes for peetsake >~>

I'd love to see a "Secret Base" that you can use in the cities,  where you use a Secret Power-esque move (OR a Use Item like "Contract" or "Deed") to open up a door that lets you enter just like when you use secret power on a rocky indent, bush, tree, or whatever.   But it's like a normal building interior instead of a cave/treehouse. 

Edited by NaughtyNature

Secret Base?

Secret Bases could definitely be improved.  Cutting the cost in half would encourage their use,  it's hard to find the coin to bother with a secret base when the coin is needed to -try- to be "competitive" / breed stuff / ect.   

We can't even get the darn board to plug holes for peetsake >~>

I'd love to see a "Secret Base" that you can use in the cities,  where you use a Secret Power-esque move (OR a Use Item like "Contract" or "Deed") to open up a door that lets you enter just like when you use secret power on a rocky indent, bush, tree, or whatever.   But it's like a normal building interior instead of a cave/treehouse. 

Nah, i was referring to the few furnitures (which aren't actually a few) we still don't have: plants, sale stuff etc.

Prices are ok, you can make whatever base you wish with less than the price of a comp.

Wish they could add something to make them more relevant though, i sometimes even forget i have one.

• 3 weeks later...

Lf some info. Whats up, about when is the next update/test?

Even better .. why is the delay of the exact IVs ? apparently battle frontier is not done ready yet so why there is no hot-fix or something like that for the other parts ?

Edited by Yugi

Even better .. why is the delay of the exact IVs ? apparently battle frontier is not done ready yet so why there is no hot-fix or something like that for the other parts ?

Because that is all packaged into one update to be rolled out when it is ready. They can't break the update apart just to cherry pick what to put in. Hotfixes are reserved for urgent matters that can't wait for the update. Also, not everything is hotfixable either.

Because that is all packaged into one update to be rolled out when it is ready. They can't break the update apart just to cherry pick what to put in. Hotfixes are reserved for urgent matters that can't wait for the update. Also, not everything is hotfixable either.

If you are a developer you would know that you can ... anyway back to topic ..

just waiting for the update or an answer 

Lf some info. Whats up, about when is the next update/test?

We're aiming for 1 PTS/mo for the rest of the patch cycle, but not sure if that's going to happen. Chess timer thing for PvP that people were whinging about ate up a large amount of time due to the server not knowing the client timings required to make it accurate. Beyond that, not much has changed compared to last PTS and we may not run one for a while.

We're aiming for 1 PTS/mo for the rest of the patch cycle, but not sure if that's going to happen. Chess timer thing for PvP that people were whinging about ate up a large amount of time due to the server not knowing the client timings required to make it accurate. Beyond that, not much has changed compared to last PTS and we may not run one for a while.

that sounds like no update for at least 2months or so *criesincorner

If you are a developer you would know that you can ... anyway back to topic ..
just waiting for the update or an answer

Actually no. It depends on how things are structured. With their system they cannot break a package apart just to release one item ahead of an update. As I said, the hotfixes are usually reserved for serious matters like dealing with exploits and serious glitches with the game not releasing features. That is how the devs here work.