Sign in to follow this  
Quakkz

So where are we going now? (Future Updates)

hoenn has been here for a while now (and its really well done imo) and no im not impatient, i m just interested in what the Devs have in mind where the focus will be on the next future updates since it has been very quiet recently :( Since Kyu posted he didnt like the idea of an official monthly devlog that much maybe he doesnt mind to give us some insight ;)

Edited by Quakkz

i would love for them to put in the projects they are working on now. there are alot of random CPUs in Hoenn that say that the feature is not implanted yet. So maybe first they will finish up that then add the Rayqauza as a Legendary like Mewtwo.

i think they will hopefully implement 2nd gen before continuing onto 4th gen, battle frontier etc, just make it possible to get the whole pokedex but legendaries (1-386)

Y naught give us legendaries too?

Yeh, implement legendaries, allright.

There's plenty of rocks outside, ask for them again guys.

I don't mind throwing some legendary hooks right in the balls, so this can still be discussed.

On one of my recent conversations on skype with the devs they let slip that there was gonna be a wilderness area where you could duel other players and risk losing your pokes permanently if you lose but if you win you get an assortment of useful berries, i might get in trouble for releasing this info to the public though

On one of my recent conversations on skype with the devs they let slip that there was gonna be a wilderness area where you could duel other players and risk losing your pokes permanently if you lose but if you win you get an assortment of useful berries, i might get in trouble for releasing this info to the public though

Berries....