What do you think are the most important things that need to be added in the next update.

codylramey

1. new chat tabs, i want it to work like multi-tab under the whisper, or at least separated chat tabs like fb chat, so no more wc, but i guess the wc thing is sometimes fun doe._.
2. daycare for players :3 i mean f**kin wynaut, im jelly with ma pokes. They can date (then mate) then egg :3 so we players also want to date at least >:3 [i mean an official dating function or relationship, family roles or w/e it can be i ust want haha:3] so make the mmo moar social n fun :L ofc we're not going to produce human egg xD
3. haha im kidding. no not at all xD i really want these._.
thanks for lstening lol

That's already a thing

Ure kiddin or slowpoke?

This npc is located in Lavender tower and for exchanging 2stardusts/1starpiece he can tell u what's HP of 1 of your pokes.

yeah i just found that out !!!!   ;0_0

sorry for the trouble!

• 2 months later...

In order for me.

Contests + Berries (They go hand in hand)  Plant berries,  make poke'blocks,  evolve feebas,  and enter contests.  Contests do NOT need to be multiplayer,  but could be Spectated.  Multiplayer could be an -option- for later after the initial release. 

Daily Tasks,  through which can be implemented items and even pokemon from later generations.

Custom trainer sprite (In-Battle,  In-Trainer card).  A very minimal and should be easy to implement selector would go really far,  just select one of the many existing trainer sprites in-game.  No customization -necessary- (At least at first).  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.