What do you think are the most important things that need to be added in the next update.

codylramey

We did say that, however it was attached to the notion of improving the AI at the same time.

No AI will be challenging for the majority of the players, just fix the payouts so it is actually worth grinding at the moment.

It's already incredibly hax-filled and annoying. 

(Explosion teams, tons of pokemon with static/poison point, quick claw on slow pokemon, unconventional moves like shock wave primeape/raticate, super fang raticate is common, body slam on most normal types, etc)

and then its a massive grind-fest of beating these pokemon that are there for no reason other than to annoy the shit out of you over, and over, and over.

seriously, i'd rather play a team of all legendaries/ubers than body slam cleffas that just cost me full heals/lum berries.

Edited by Shaniqualela

make shell bell work

attack animations and possibility to turn them on or off

show exact IVs

milotic ( maybe evolve with an item )

there is more to do but these are the most important things i guess

why not make more small updates instead of one big ?

The reconnect button could be pretty useful !!!

And a bunch of new move animations cuz lets face it scrach and just arn't good enough anymore !!!

and also please romove takedown from bulbasaur in berry forest cuz im tired of watching bulbasaur comitting take down when i try to catch it !!

and also FREE WINGS FOR EVERYONE (or at least me) :P

EDIT : and an NPC that tells us what type our pokemon's hidden power is!

Edited by ZedEx

Automated endgame PVP content.

The problem with our endgame content is that it's Battle Tower, Official Events, and collecting shinies.

Battle tower is rather boring and tedious because it's an AI.

Official Events need to be pumped out constantly manually by staff. There's not even any sort of coded support for them. They're not automated. Not many people are aware of them. We only get a ridiculously small amount of the playerbase to participate in the (aka 30 people).

And making comps simply doesn't really contribute to collecting shinies.

What we need, I think, is stuff like this:

-Automated matchmaking. Much like what we already have, but with actual incentive for everyone to play. Aka, get rid of ELO or whatever is currently used, go for a League-like tier system, with manageable goals. So people don't think "Time to climb up the ladder and be #1" and can settle for "Aight, ten wins and I can get promoted to silver!"

-That old PVP Battle Tower idea that went sort of like "If you win 8 battles in a row you get on the leaderboards and a prize, happens at prescheduled times"

Anyways, these are on the top of the priority list imo, because working for months and months on end for hoenn gives players five more days to complete the storyline, collect some new pokemon again, and there goes the content. Only grinding is left.

Automated PVP content keeps people busy endlessly even if we were to never run an event again. Not that we'd do that. Automated content is just what makes the game stand on its feet.

[spoiler] ...And maybe exact IVs [/spoiler]

Exact IVs or at least narrowed ones which stay even after trade.

World trading of some sort, in which just put up pokemon for sale at a price, if someone buys when you are offline money is added.
[spoiler] I know it ain't gonna happen because it's too much work. But a man can dream right? [/spoiler]

Edited by CodeAlchemisT

Exact IVs or at least narrowed ones which stay even after trade.

World trading of some sort, in which just put up pokemon for sale at a price, if someone buys when you are offline money is added.
[spoiler] I know it ain't gonna happen because it's too much work. But a man can dream right? [/spoiler]

They plan on doing both of those things in a waay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.