What do you think are the most important things that need to be added in the next update.

codylramey

I love hoenn update and what the staff did but I feel like they went rip again on us.

Thats actually a good point. Wasnt there suppose to be monthly updates on whats going on with the game development? I would love to see that again.

For me the main thing is exact IVs, getting tired of confirming so much I don't even want to get online anymore xD

Me too. Edited by codylramey

Thats actually a good point. Wasnt there suppose to be monthly updates on whats going on with the game development? I would love to see that again.

Me too.

Idk man, lately I have just became very bored with this game. The lack of stuff we need for competitive and now the economy the way it is, I just don't find anything enjoyable anymore.

And it's been a while to know what's going to happen. We knew hoenn was coming but now what? There's no news on anything to look forward to. And trying to make a competitive tiering out of the stuff we have I just don't see how it's a "legit competitive" scene. We can say it is but without the choice specs and abilities and the gen 4 moves I feel like I'm playing a poor version of gen 4 instead of an amazing updated gen 3.

That's imo but I feel like if we don't get news on what the future goals are then I won't be the only one leaving. People that don't plan are the people that don't get anywhere in life. If their are no plans in development in an mmo that defeats the purpose for me.

*turn Trainer Hill in the exclusive PokeMMO colosseum for official events (we already have trainer tower and frontier to get items in pve)

*enable pokemon contest 

*bring us sudowoodo, gen 2 starters and those no-legendaries pokes that we miss so much

*hard dungeons to get legendaries

*council-decition based tiering (not percentage of use plz that has no sense)

*Team bases

*berry farming

well that. maybe too much, at least the easy ones.

Edited by Yaguarete

You guys really forget?? old breeding system but make gender option too :3 alot of breeders didn't play much and some people just quit for banning dragonite.

Edit: Is ok i like new breeding system. 

Edited by CyrusZathen

You guys really forget?? old breeding system but make gender option too :3 alot of breeders didn't play much and some people just quit for banning dragonite.

Like I said bring choice scarf and specs with abilities which would be pretty simple to do, and we can actually have a legit competitive scene without the big 3 being banned and actually have excitement.

Until then I lost hope on this game the last 3 days I have spent hours just farming shards so I could breed. Fun times

old breeding system but make gender option too :3

You know it's never going to happen.

[spoiler]130.gif[/spoiler]

What I would like for the next update:

Fixed IV's

Some way to get the legendaries and Milotic(idk how they will implement it)

Being able to release Pokémon in their summary rather than having to go to PC

Battle animations

Thats what I want besides Gen IV moves but I know it's not happening any time soon.

I would like:

• A renewable source for earthquake and other tms in general (gamecorner?).
  • Improved trading.
  • Make matchmaking worth playing (bp perhaps?)
  • Barack Obama mask.
  • More clothing options since we only have like 6 (lab coat, trench, tux, rocket suit, regular attire, bikini and I think that is it)
  • The rest of the pokemon.

just fix EV training already

Idk there are still more important stuff out there, but that it too i guess,considering u have to breed some of the your comps after update and re-ev them as much as make new ones.

Make players start buying things again.Economy is RIP atm.Something needs to be done for that.

yeah we are suffering lol, and lets face it its boring and takes time to fight trainers  ^_^

Better staff

that can wait.

For me the main thing is exact IVs, getting tired of confirming so much I don't even want to get online anymore xD

good to hear, lets keep it that way

Same way as vanilla.

pls... strawberries... *.*

also:

[spoiler]We Need Battle Frontier as soon as possible why is it taking so long... :wacko: its a good way to get preoccupied and seems cool place [/spoiler]

Edited by liotec

Why do people keep insisting on this silly idea of 2v2 Player doubles? It sounds inconvenient to me, and it here is still one player who leads what is happening there. Otherwise nothing would really make sense.

Hey, I have 3 irl friends that play this game, we want to battle each other all at the same time. It would be fun =3 and more social than the 1v1's.
  1. Fixed IV's
  2. Release caught Pokemon from summary window
  3. Legendary's [before 2069 - we will have gen 4 moves/items before we even get some of the top tier Pokemon in gen 3 ou (zapdos, suicune, raikou). Seems pretty stupid that they aren't here yet.]
  4. Release a fucking list of encounter rates 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.