What do you think are the most important things that need to be added in the next update.

codylramey

The last update has turned this game on its head again. Many of us believe that the changes that the update brought needs to be complemented by other things before we can gain the full benefit of the previous update. So I ask you what do you think is the most important things that needs to happen in the next update and why. Only list things that you think we need and need soon. Plantable berries and more furniture for secrete bases may be cool but are they really necessary at this point in the game (Inb4 a troll says yes). Devs feel free to weigh in on this topic too. We always like hearing from you.

Narrowed down IVs- This imo is the most important thing that needs to be seen in the next update. With the new breeding system we have to have MANY MANY pokemon with certain IVs to be narrowed in order to get what you want as the baby. This woul help A LOT with the grind in this game and go a long way to complementing the new breeding system. It will also help with trading so you dont have to narrow an IV in order to sell a poke.

New trading system- In a close second i think this will be the next most important thing that needs to happen in this game. With the current trading system we C. Have no real easy to prove standard for pokes, B. Have to grind the cancer that is trade thread to sell pokes, C. Have to rely on someone to be selling the poke you need, be online when you need it, and be advertising the poke in the right place at the right time for you to know he has it for sale. A new trade system would also help in the buying and selling of items.

There are other things that we need in the next update to help this game become much better than it is now. But those are the two that i think are most important.

Edited by XelaKebert
Don't double post

As you said,plantable berrys (new "job")

Renewable TMs, in other words, kill the alts.

Moar moneh.I suggest to make wild pokemons able to "drop" item that can be sold on marts, making ,4example, Ev training profitable.

4th gen moves and maybe a few habilities (aaand if you want, 4th gen evolutions like rhyperior, electivire...)

For me this is the order

Narrowed down IVs

4th gen moves for some types so a few pokes can be used again (Physical bug moves, special dark moves, Physical ghost moves, Physical POISON moves *¨begging*)

Renewable TMs

a better method to ev train

New ways to make money, miltolic, choice scarf, choice specs, um yeah that would be best so all the tiering issues won't be a problem. But I doubt that will ever come until everyone starts leaving again for the staff to realize they need to add stuff to get people back. I love hoenn update and what the staff did but I feel like they went rip again on us.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.