What do you think are the most important things that need to be added in the next update.

codylramey

Is there any chance of implementing Pickup with the next update?

they've said in the past that pickup will likely never be implemented, at least not how it worked in the handhelds. I dk where it was posted though, and honestly i haven't seen it brought up in months so maybe their stance has changed.

• 1 month later...

deletable alts

some way to earn RP or vanity items with pokecash

gen 2 pokemon, i doubt we'll ever get a johto region but that shouldnt prevent us from having gen 2 pokemon.

random npc trade requests (i know, no one even thought of this) make it like a daily quest where you have to find a certain pokemon and bring it to them and it need a specific move or lvl or nature or held item (nothing extremely important) and in return you get a nice pokemon (something obviously worth it, maybe gen 2 pokemon?) thats would be a nice way to implement gen 2 pokemon without the region, have a visitor from johto to trade with would be nice imo.

alternate shinies (vanilla shines dont excite me, green espeon is stupid).

pokemon tattoos, or maybe pokeball seals.

an in battle pokeflute, not having a this is annoying, even if its just for use out of battle would be nice so i dont have to use an awakening or run to the nearest pc to heal sleep.

random held items on pokemon that dont have held items at an extremely low rate. (1-5%) maybe just items that dont effect gameplay much like a random pokeball or berry.

hoenn vs seeker

payday tm (red, blue, and yellow verions ftw) or more pokemon that learn it by breeding.(skitty, pikachu, clefairy, ect) and have it work more than one time per battle (maybe only give 1/2 money after first use)

higher working thief lvl range, add like 5 lvls. (dont really care i dont use thief anymore, it makes me cry)

give the daycare south of cerulean 2 spots like the other daycares but not breeding.

a new type of repel (more specific repel, like repels a certain type or natures, like the pokeblock flavors in hoenns safari zone)

evolve dunsparce since nintendo wont.

less randomized shedinja (meh, since i already have a good one)

missingno implementation with full evolution line from red and blue. including item glitch (not)

flame stickers to make everything go faster

staff made pokemon, items, ect (id like to see some staff items, like a new pokeball or a cool event pokemon, hint hint i make fusions)

food for your character, and bathrooms, cause i havent eaten or been to the bathroom in game since i started.

more cameo appearances from other games/anime/memes. ( npc battle with lenny face)

more/new ncp battles (a wild professor oak appeared)

and maybe an ACTUAL update once in a short while.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.