[Denied]Make Rare Candies tradeable.

Title says all, I really dont get why we cant trade them

if we were talking about a few months earlier it would've make sense, but since the gift starters were introduced, players could easily exploit overleveling their starters considering the removal of obedience juristriction of starters.

if we were talking about a few months earlier it would've make sense, but since the gift starters were introduced, players could easily exploit overleveling their starters considering the removal of obedience juristriction of starters.

or people can just get to slateport/vermilion then take their starter from the other region and level it in the region they already have done

Edited by BurntZebra

or people can just get to slateport/vermilion then take their starter from the other region and level it in the region they already have done

that much freedom is good enough to go with, none the less it will increase the number of scammers ripping off new players more than before, to the point where people can reach slateport that is.

Gift starters? What's that?

Pokemon that you receive as part of the storyline now come with a gift ribbon that prevents you from trading or breeding them. They're exempt from disobedience checks in the region that they're obtained in however.

cb3ad8462a.png

Oh thanks for explanation. So there's no way to get all starters anymore?

Btw your Pokemon looks kinda hot.

You can get all of the starters because they are available to be caught in the wild.

This is a useful guide: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/51560-new-implemented-pokemon-locations-held-items-guide/

Oh that's, well, oh ok but uh... I'm honestly blown the fuck out right now. I don't know how to feel about this, either happy or angry.

MIND = BLOWN

I already heard this from someone ingame, but I thought he was a lying noob.

Starters in wild is a thing now. What am I supposed to feel?

edit: Do you know that Big Time Rush band from Nickelodeon? It feels like I'm part of them now. Should I be happy to be in Big Time Rush? Should I be ashamed of myself?

thx

Edited by Cyen

Alts already produce to much money, doubt they would do that

Ure kiddin, right? Altrun+gathering items is like 3-4h and u got like 200-300k(assumption:amulet coin+ low level payday meowth transfered) and items(like leftovers, boost items, tm), efficienty of this is arguable and ure saying that its arleady produce to much money? Get real.

U can still sell/trade rare candy service or hold candies on alts and use them later dude.

Ure kiddin, right? Altrun+gathering items is like 3-4h and u got like 200-300k(assumption:amulet coin+ low level payday meowth transfered) and items(like leftovers, boost items, tm), efficienty of this is arguable and ure saying that its arleady produce to much money? Get real.

Actually, with the boosted payouts, it's possible to make well over 1m (with Amulet Coin, not including item values, without a Meowth) from an alt run if you don't skip every trainer and if you do both regions. It is arguably producing far too much money.

Actually, with the boosted payouts, it's possible to make well over 1m (with Amulet Coin, not including item values, without a Meowth) from an alt run if you don't skip every trainer and if you do both regions. It is arguably producing far too much money.

1.45mil to be precise if you also sell the items that hold no value in trade.  If you sell all the pp-ups, tm's, held items, whatever else to other players who knows how much.

1.45mil to be precise if you also sell the items that hold no value in trade.  If you sell all the pp-ups, tm's, held items, whatever else to other players who knows how much.

You get something like 180k x hour  while cleaning up 6-7 island (maybe less, i don't quite remember, so i should do it right now and check again)

Too bad you can only do that for something like 30 minutes every 6 hours  :D .

Are alt runs even better than that?

People scam or make alt accounts, that is why rare candies can't be tradiable. Another thing we need to take to account is PokeMMO being amassed with alts. Alts can ruin the fun for some players that are not willing to wait for 24 hours like every other player. Thus, scams and alts make this dream impossible to accomplish.