Clefairy Cup (Sunday 5th April)

I've created a bracket and started to add sign ups, hopefully we will have some more. Here is the link and I will add it to the OP. 

I have also taken a screenshot of what the duel requests should look like for the tournament, as you can see Self-KO clause has been checked to prevent 1v1 explosions happening. You never know~

BSIEVXV.png

I've created a bracket and started to add sign ups, hopefully we will have some more. Here is the link and I will add it to the OP. 

I have also taken a screenshot of what the duel requests should look like for the tournament, as you can see Self-KO clause has been checked to prevent 1v1 explosions happening. You never know~

BSIEVXV.png

So if we happen to roll 6 minimizes/double teams, that would be ok? and horn drill/sheer cold/fissure?

So if we happen to roll 6 minimizes/double teams, that would be ok? and horn drill/sheer cold/fissure?

Well yeah, it wouldn't be fair to punish you for RNG that is completely out of your control. :P It's all part of the Clefairy Cup, some get overToasted level RNG while others get none.