SURVEY: Does anyone think they should update it the game to a newer generation?

iiKrytosis

I understand that it is much easier to port the more original games but does anyone think that the game should be updated to include Diamond and Pearl, Heart Gold and Soul Silver? That would add two more story lines to the game and add many more Pokemon. Personally I would love this. And maybe they could even add the legendary pokemon <_<  <_< I mean everything is there for them, they just have to take it. There are ROMs for these games so I don't think it would take much effort to add them.

But please tell me what you think!

:D  :D

I understand that it is much easier to port the more original games but does anyone think that the game should be updated to include Diamond and Pearl, Heart Gold and Soul Silver? That would add two more story lines to the game and add many more Pokemon. Personally I would love this. And maybe they could even add the legendary pokemon <_<  <_< I mean everything is there for them, they just have to take it. There are ROMs for these games so I don't think it would take much effort to add them.

But please tell me what you think!

:D  :D

There was a rom for Emerald, its not as simple as saying, the rom is there, make it happen.

Since PokeMMO is basically a GBA emulator that has online functionality, adding newer generations from the rom will have more cons than pros, for example total gen 3 redo (ORAS, SS HG, XY, BW) and having an NDS support, which isn't gonna be easy considering finding a proper ROM and emulator for it is a pain in the ass... the amount of data leak will be immense... so yeah, no

Edited by Malorne

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.