Looking for Strings (Client/ROM translation)

Hello everyone,

first of all i know there's a customization forum but i think it's more like a showcase, that's why i'm here...

so, back to topic, i'm programming a translator, the software itself is working but i dont get all strings i need

if someone knows a good way to get these or started collecting strings earlier i would be thankful for any sharings 

greets, 

gigolo

i already translated the client, and much more... i looked up some strings which aren't stored in the strings_en.xml for example pokemon names, item names + desc etc. but i need some gui strings that aren't stored and a few other things :/ 

A number of in game strings (at least last time I played) were pulled directly from the ROM.  You'll have to patch the ROM if you want to change those.

Well Gigoloim i heard there's strings in cilent customization well i can link it i think wait a sec sorry i can't find it XD but i can link you to the patch i use my pokemmo game almost the bestest game ever since i have graphic patch music patch ds trainer patch and x and y icon :3

I personally almost have the best pokemmo patched game here's trainer graphic ds battle
cilent thingy and graphic patch to make your pokemmo the best game *.*

[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/31299-tutorial-get-more-ds-graphics-trainer-battles-and-players/"]https://forums.pokem...es-and-players/[/url] Ds battle Sprite

[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/4481-ips-pokemmo-updated-graphics-patch-aka-the-mountain-dew-code-red-pokemmo-revamped-to-the-extreme-patch-experience/"]https://forums.pokem...tch-experience/[/url] Ds Graphic Patch

Music patch should be there just follow instruction if you really don't know how to patch it just give up XD

Edited by XelaKebert
Don't Double Post

Well Gigoloim i heard there's strings in cilent customization well i can link it i think wait a sec sorry i can't find it XD but i can link you to the patch i use my pokemmo game almost the bestest game ever since i have graphic patch music patch ds trainer patch and x and y icon :3

I personally almost have the best pokemmo patched game here's trainer graphic ds battle
cilent thingy and graphic patch to make your pokemmo the best game *.*

> Someone asks for help

> Just promotes their own patch and is literally not at all useful

> pls 

I dont want a patch and i dont want the link to the client xml and no you dont need a rom patch to translate the game

I already got the strings_en.XML and there is a collection of string variabels in XML format but not every string in the client is listed in this file, thats the problem... For example
Add the line
<string id="0">blabla</string>
And you will replace the word Pokémon in the whole game with blabla
There are MANY strings in the client but not in the file and thats what i need

So please only answer if you can provide unlisted strings or now a method to get those and please stop advertising, thanks.

Greets,
Gigolo

I already told you i'm not advertising i didn't even own those threads and btw i think you can't change THIS GAME -.- if you completed the strings tell me i want to see if you can change this hole game and recreate new world.

Edited by CyrusZathen

I could post my strings_de.XML with items + descs, natures, abilities + descs, Pokémon names, places and regions etc translated into german and ready to modify in whatever you want but its not finished because some strings are missing

Edit: you cant "recreate" the world you can change strings, Text phrases and words, numbers etc, read the initial post im building a translator tool not a New game

Edited by GigoloimCabrio