[TRØN] Flynn's Arcade

DaftKitteh

g9ClvjB.png

Notice:  I've transferred ownership of the team to another person, however I can still help solve team issues such as Invites, Conflicts with users in the team and stuff like that on my alt.
5Fxd4ol.png

How to apply:

Whisper an Executive in game preferably, they'll handle the application process.  Alternatively you can post that you're interested in joining the team and they'll message you when they can.

Why this team exists
[spoiler]

I got bored.

[spoiler]

k I need to add an actual reason now.  We're looking to build an intelligent and friendly community within this team, each person was accepted because we felt that they would fit in well with the other members.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owner:

Jintan

Executives:

Folkrock

SargeLS

Members:

SpearowSaurus
PinkPinkamena

Khanvict

TheMrEUser

HunterTopHatGuy

Maikal

TheTimeLady
TheTrainerDylan

ShyC

Tes
ImBlubTwo

Currently me and a handful of others are the only members.  I'll be /trying/ to get more members over time.  Oh and some advice I got for making a new team was "act like it's some super secret club that only accepts cool people and you'll get members", so this is a super secret club that only accepts cool people.
ty for the advice flare

As an old friend of yours i may join if you allow if not it's ok you already know the stuff about me didn't you?

In game name: Cyruss 
Time Played:About 70 hours
Explain why you'd like to join the team: Why the heck i should not join XD? but seriously is new guild and i want to join and start from the ground being a member and who knows what'ill happen next ? If you allow me to join just whisper me in forums and SecretCandy don't kick me out of [YUMs]Guild yet since i don't know if his going to let me join or not anyways cheers i know i'm not cool but i'm at least FABOLOUS *V*

To Daft ( =①ω①=)

From Cyrus ()ѵ

Edited by CyrusZathen

In Game Name: TheMrEUser

Time Played: 42 Hours

Explain why'd you like to join the team:  It be nice to have a group of people to ask/answer questions with.  Whether it be something in game or something they need help with in their real life situation.  I hope this team won't just be a group of members but a group of friends that all enjoy this game.

Hope to talk more about this in game.  Have a good day :)