Shards System

Gauneta

between water absorb and not taking damage from the sparks, it probably shouldn't ever need to heal.

I had one of mine almost die to Signal Beams for Lanturn, but generally it tends to get healed by water moves.

I agree the shard hunting system is really really bad for now. I do not think he is silly enough to thief while holding an item. I also have a hard time looking for shards, it can take me over an hour without having a green, for example. As for Quazin, I doubt any shard is 50%, I know greens are 25%, no idea about the reds.

I had one of mine almost die to Signal Beams for Lanturn, but generally it tends to get healed by water moves.

I agree the shard hunting system is really really bad for now. I do not think he is silly enough to thief while holding an item. I also have a hard time looking for shards, it can take me over an hour without having a green, for example. As for Quazin, I doubt any shard is 50%, I know greens are 25%, no idea about the reds.

Arent red and green supposed to be 50%? I know that blue/yellow got low % like 25-30% but i think that green got like 50%(coz im pretty lucky with them, 3/4 relic got shard) and red are like above 30%(pls gib me some ;_:)

I think i know what his stupid problem is -.- you need to make sure the pokemon using theif don't have item and be careful and make your theif pokemon atk low ivs as possible or else it'ill break the pokemon item i use polirath so it's water absorb and i have alot of blue shards so if you need alot of it just ask me i sell it each for 5k only -.- and btw is not the pokemmo creator faults think before you type if you happen to know Kyu his the creator of this game he didn't make it impossible but it's your fault maybe you're doing something wrong -.- 

hahaha. Sorry, I just found this funny. lol.

OT: Quag is best for this, absorbs water and not effected by electric. I did 1 hour with no shards, but then I went back for another 20mins and got 3 yellows and 2 greens.

Just gotta be lucky I guess.

Arent red and green supposed to be 50%? I know that blue/yellow got low % like 25-30% but i think that green got like 50%(coz im pretty lucky with them, 3/4 relic got shard) and red are like above 30%(pls gib me some ;_ :)

No, Green is 25%, this is confirmed by Darkshade. Blue and Yellow are around 10 and 5 % iirc.

Of course I'm not holding an item while I use thief. And my thiefs are in the correct level, and etc.

For the ones who have a life of work/study beyond this game, looking for 1 shard for hours is kind of stupid I believe.

just used 50 thief pp in ever grande city, fishing with super rod, TRYING to hunt red shards.

The only pokemon there are:

Wailmer: ran from these, weren't common

Corsola: only found 3 of them, none of which were holding shards. 0 red shards 

Luvdisc: I theifed them and found 29 heartscales

I'm completely fine with a reasonable grind that pays off, but this is just ridiculous. All this time for not even one red shard, when i need three for a move.

It is obviously broken. Blue/Yellow shards are at an ok level, I wouldn't mind seeing them slightly buffed though.

The main problem is Red/Green shards. They are much too hard to find with this RNG based system. Something needs to be done.

edit:

another 50 pp later

I have encountered 7 Corsola, 0 holding shards.

I now have a stock of 55 heart scales.

[spoiler] a983101eec5f500149db9ce365f54797.png

[/spoiler]

Edited by Shaniqualela

Seriously go to vermillion city and use super rod -,-

you realize ever grande city and vermillion have the same corsola encounter rate right?

and ever grande only has 3 pokemon in it, while vermillion has staryu, shellder, horsea, gyarados and more.

do you ever think or do you just tell people "seriosuly is ez -,-"

This shit is broken, been fishing for 2 hours and haven't found a single red shard....

and no i'm not doing anything wrong, using a water absorbing quagsire lvl 30 with thief in Ever grande city. Encountered around 10 corsolas none of them held anything.

This shit is broken, been fishing for 2 hours and haven't found a single red shard....

and no i'm not doing anything wrong, using a water absorbing quagsire lvl 30 with thief in Ever grande city. Encountered around 10 corsolas none of them held anything.

somewhere i saw confirmed from a gm that at vermilion encounter rate for corsolas is higher than that at ever grande. you should try there bro

I've been fishing a lot recently. I think I fished for a couple hours today (vermilion) and I got zero shards. If you got time to do this all day I guess it's not a big problem, but for all the folks that have school/work/whatever and can only play a couple hours or so a day I can see it taking a week to get a few :/

In short I agree they're a little too hard to come by at present.

Actually, the shard rate is all fucked up, period.

We all agree yellow and blue shards are the easiest to get, with blue being a lil more valuable, mainly because of those freaking trapping moves (2 out of 4, i won't even comment this one).

While you won't find more than 3 relicanths in a 1 hour, they have a 25% shard rate, which usually ends up in getting 1 green shard in like 1.30 hours (i use thief on almost every pokemon i find though, so it takes way more than it would by just focusing on relicanth).

By the time i get a green shard, i usually find 5-6 yellow and 3-4 blue shards (sometimes less, sometimes more, that's what happened to me since now).

One might think "Ok, so green shards are way rarer, same with red shards, no big deal, they'll be worth more".

It wouldn't be a big deal, if only blue and yellow shards weren't freaking useless compared to green and red shards.

Now i'm not saying they're useless, but you just can't compare them with the rarest ones.

Pain split, signal beam, heal bell, fire punch, these moves are way more useful than superpower, ice punch or thunderpunch.

I already expressed myself on this matter, we can't expect to have devs changing the encounter/drop rates every month. Maybe we could, i'm not sure, but they don't seem to like this idea.

The best solution would be to have them all equally easy to get, this would stop every kind of complaining.

And just for the sake of entertainment, that's how i was loaded until 2 day ago, when i started selling/using them: 21 blue, 12 yellow and 1 green shard.

I also had 1 red, but since i never hunted for them it doesn't count.

21 -  12  -  1    < Read this carefully    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.