Shards System

Gauneta

OMFG. This shards system is totally boring. The other day I was 3 hours to find 1 yellow shard. Now I was underwater for 1 hour and didn't find anything, nor blue or yellow. 

I'm ok with making things difficult, but please, stop making things IMPOSSIBLE and BORING.

Staying in the game hours and hours to find 1 miserable shard is ABSURD.-

I think i know what his stupid problem is -.- you need to make sure the pokemon using theif don't have item and be careful and make your theif pokemon atk low ivs as possible or else it'ill break the pokemon item i use polirath so it's water absorb and i have alot of blue shards so if you need alot of it just ask me i sell it each for 5k only -.- and btw is not the pokemmo creator faults think before you type if you happen to know Kyu his the creator of this game he didn't make it impossible but it's your fault maybe you're doing something wrong -.- 

Edited by CyrusZathen

I think i know what his stupid problem is -.- you need to make sure the pokemon using theif don't have item and be careful and make your theif pokemon atk low ivs as possible or else it'ill break the pokemon item i use polirath so it's water absorb and i have alot of blue shards so if you need alot of it just ask me i sell it each for 5k only -.- and btw is not the pokemmo creator faults think before you type if you happen to know Kyu his the creator of this game he didn't make it impossible but it's your fault maybe you're doing something wrong -.- 

Quagsire>Poliwrath, also has Water absorb and does not take damage from Spark(chinchou)

Nope. I don't have a stupid problem, and I'm not doing anything wrong. Please read before posting. Send hi to Kyu for me please.

Edited by Gauneta

You're complete wrong -.- there's a chance that item can break if the ivs attack stats is high or is high level.

this is completely false.

Also, just fyi, Kyu is great and all, but he didn't create this game.

Maybe they could re-locate corsola and relicanth...?

in my opinion red and green shard are difficult to get because, to even see a corsola or relicanth, it takes some time, more(a lot more) then to see a clamperl or chinchou.

clamperl and chinchou are in the same place and it's only those two... no more pokes around. so it takes less time to, eventualy, get a blue and/or yellow shard. now corsola, for example you also see: Horsea, Krabby, Gyarados, Shellder, Staryu, maybe a Slowbro, or Psyduck... so it takes more time to see one corsola, more time to even see one with the shard... so maybe change the location?

Maybe they could re-locate corsola and relicanth...?

in my opinion red and green shard are difficult to get because, to even see a corsola or relicanth, it takes some time, more(a lot more) then to see a clamperl or chinchou.

clamperl and chinchou are in the same place and it's only those two... no more pokes around. so it takes less time to, eventualy, get a blue and/or yellow shard. now corsola, for example you also see: Horsea, Krabby, Gyarados, Shellder, Staryu, maybe a Slowbro, or Psyduck... so it takes more time to see one corsola, more time to even see one with the shard... so maybe change the location?

Relicanth is in the same place as chinchou and clamperl 

There's no need fo changing places or other shit, corsola/relicanth got 50% chance for shard so it's high enough. 50-50 it's fair enough, u can get one or ur'e unlucky and u cant. And its no like u can get multiple shards from lanturn/chinchou, they also hold deepseascale what is annoying :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.