Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Diano

[Sig] ♪ Graphical Kingdom of Diano ♪

Recommended Posts

 Background : anything nice! like sky

 Colour theme : purple/pink

 Character(s) : [Character name // Character picture]  shiny totodile 

http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/2158-Shiny-Totodile.png

 Text :  mayuyu

 Team : SÄSS

 Anything else : [Animation on the Text Y/N] /Yes / [Animated background] if you want

also the circle shape signature style is nice!! 

 

Edited by mayuuuuu

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, mayuuuuu said:

 Background : anything nice! like sky

 Colour theme : purple/pink

 Character(s) : [Character name // Character picture]  shiny totodile 

http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/2158-Shiny-Totodile.png

 Text :  mayuyu

 Team : SÄSS

 Anything else : [Animation on the Text Y/N] /Yes / [Animated background] if you want

also the circle shape signature style is nice!! 

 

TgzyxCz.png

78UYY4S.gif

 

wDFqijG.png

TYigTCw.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mayuuuuu said:

 Background : anything nice! like sky

 Colour theme : purple/pink

 Character(s) : [Character name // Character picture]  shiny totodile 

http://static.pokemonpets.com/images/monsters-images-300-300/2158-Shiny-Totodile.png

 Text :  mayuyu

 Team : SÄSS

 Anything else : [Animation on the Text Y/N] /Yes / [Animated background] if you want

also the circle shape signature style is nice!! 

 

GqWZ9I3.jpg

Amvqgq8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Diano said:

GqWZ9I3.jpg

Amvqgq8.jpg

omg I love these too!! <33 

 

could you make the last one animated (the text)? I'll send you a little something in game for these aaaa thanks :>

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, mayuuuuu said:

omg I love these too!! <33 

 

could you make the last one animated (the text)? I'll send you a little something in game for these aaaa thanks :>

OwGAWIR.gif

Edited by Diano
Animation fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
On 01/04/2017 at 9:22 AM, Diano said:

*sigh*

I'm looking for new requests <3

 

Share this post


Link to post

♪ Background : Underwater,bubbles.

♪ Colour theme : Blue

♪ Character(s) : Ash from XY, Misty from IV. And Brock from II.

♪ Text : Gleyo "The Pokemon Master/Champion"

♪ Team : [TTDM]

♪ Donation : I can make you one too!

♪ Anything else : Make the text far away from eachother. Gleyo and [TTDM] on the left side. And the description on the right side. And make the text red and shiny.

♪ Animation : Running Greninja.

 

Thanks in future!

Edited by Gleyo

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Gleyo said:

♪ Background : Underwater,bubbles.

♪ Colour theme : Blue

♪ Character(s) : Ash from XY, Misty from IV. And Brock from II.

♪ Text : Gleyo "The Pokemon Master/Champion"

♪ Team : [TTDM]

♪ Donation : I can make you one too!

♪ Anything else : Make the text far away from eachother. Gleyo and [TTDM] on the left side. And the description on the right side. And make the text red and shiny.

♪ Animation : Running Greninja.

 

Thanks in future!

I'm not making animated signatures anymore. I forgot to edit my thread.

I apologize.

Feel free to post another request.

 

Note : I've created something.

 

EfUt7Cs.jpg

jUL8IZY.jpg

Edited by Diano

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Diano said:

I'm not making animated signatures anymore. I forgot to edit my thread.

I apologize.

Feel free to post another request.

 

Note : I've created something.

 

J1yz8U0.jpg

It can be it for now! Thanks!

If you get to try to animate it. Just tell me.

I'll find a better with all the things, but i'll keep this one for now.

Edited by Gleyo

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gleyo said:

It can be it for now! Thanks!

If you get to try to animate it. Just tell me.

I'll find a better with all the things, but i'll keep this one for now.

Please use one of them. There is an anomaly on the signature you're used.

 

Spoiler

 

 

EfUt7Cs.jpg

jUL8IZY.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Diano said:

There is an anomaly on the signature

 

What anomaly?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.