Add Tags to Discussion Topics in CA

Munya

Question

12 answers to this question

Isn't it usually stated in the OP whether they think it should be removed from >tier< or lowered to >tier< ?

Usually, but when I was browsing the forums my first thought was most of the topics would be UU with it being the new thing, saw a hera thread, didn't sound right to me, but I looked anyways thinking why was this in UU, it wasn't.  Would have saved me some time if it just said OU in the thread title tag.

I am actually considering playing some so if I could check the section and see what is potentially a current strong pick, strong enough to be discussed, that could be advantageous.  As well as potentially giving feedback eventually as well.

Does allow for easier searching though, which is usually the point of tags if I'm not misaken?

Edited by Munya

I like this sugestion.

It's very easy to do, just a title edit.

It's helpful and informative.

There are literally no cons to this sugestion.

Honestly changing titles from "[disscussion] Heracross" to "[disscussion] Heracross OU>Ubers" seems pretty straight forward and would look tidier 

I shall apply Kizhaz's example of tags to Competition Alley Discussion theads.

It makes me not want to make Discussion threads because I have to put more effort into making the thread/title.

i had to im sry

Right, but I can always edit the titles to include the tag.

So you don't even have to do anything, it would just make my life easier.

Like the suggestion but I dont think the format should be (OU>Ubers) or something - that gives the impression that the person creating the thread wants the poke moved to Ubers when in reality, most threads are created (or should be created) without bias - just for discussion purposes. I'd prefer something like this:

[UU Discussion] Marowak

[OU Discussion] Reversal

Like the suggestion but I dont think the format should be (OU>Ubers) or something - that gives the impression that the person creating the thread wants the poke moved to Ubers when in reality, most threads are created (or should be created) without bias - just for discussion purposes. I'd prefer something like this:

[UU Discussion] Marowak

[OU Discussion] Reversal

That does indeed sound better.

George-Elaine-Okay-Hand-Gesture-In-Sarca

I'm on it.