Client Customization Index

Just now, Billla said:

Hi kebbaben,

I'm sorry to tell you that it currently isn't possible to add attack animations to the game.

Attack animations will be added within the next updates.

Have a nice day!

Thank you for the fast answer.

Is there some place I can read why this isn't possible? I'm a little curious.

Just now, kebbaben said:

Thank you for the fast answer.

Is there some place I can read why this isn't possible? I'm a little curious.

It isn't possible to edit PokeMMO's source code, as a normal player.

Just a heads up to all the talented people that have made GUI's, tools, mods etc. I'll be going through every thread to make sure if it's compatible with the latest PokeMMO update, so if you have a thread up atm that no longer works and have plans to update it, if you could leave a note in your thread that would be appreciated. Otherwise I'll be pruning out all the outdated customization threads to make this section finally look tidy

On 7/21/2017 at 11:12 AM, kebbaben said:

Hello.

Sorry if I'm asking something obvious but, are there any mods for attack animations?

If not, how come? Are there no modders willing to or is it just not possible?

its not supported i believe. I assume because they want to actually have animations to mod before adding mod support

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if this has been asked but im looking for a mod that chages the way battles look. currently i have no battle mods implimented and hate how small everything looks and constantly loose track of my hp bar and tend to die alot due to that. so im looking to change all that just want to know were the mod is for this. i tyed a few of the battle mods shown at the top of this thread but nothing seemed to happen no changes that i seen atleast.

• 1 month later...

Any chance I could get the Other Moemon Emerald Port removed and the successor version (The Other Moemon Ports) put into the Mods section? While it still has all the Gen 3 IPS stuff it's currently the only working Moemon mod for the MMO (and the mod version has extra Gen IV/V pokemon) so that aspect should be priority for the category it ends up in if possible.

4 hours ago, OtherPlayers said:

Any chance I could get the Other Moemon Emerald Port removed and the successor version (The Other Moemon Ports) put into the Mods section? While it still has all the Gen 3 IPS stuff it's currently the only working Moemon mod for the MMO (and the mod version has extra Gen IV/V pokemon) so that aspect should be priority for the category it ends up in if possible.

I'll be going through and redoing the index/cleaning it up in the coming weeks once I get my parts and have my PC built. I'll be sure to keep this in mind

• 1 month later...

I dont know if this place is the right one to ask
I stopped playing pokemmo 2 years and I returned this week on monday
I'm trying to update my own mods of battle sprites but when I copy paste the mod to mod folder and open the mod management in game, the mod doesnt show up, like there is nothing within the mod folder

I changed .zip/.rar format to the new .mod format but I still have the same problem
I already tried to get clues of new mods made by others but I don't see any difference between their mods and mine (I already tested other players mods and they show up in mod management)

any advice to create new mods?

thanks

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Michelle said:

Clause: Santa has been added, Spheal Dark Theme will need updating to be compatible.

Had full conversations with a GM and the original creator about this one being available until she comes back and update it, so that's the one I meant.
Thanks mate!

Edited by MHkaserz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Munya unpinned this topic
  • Kizhaz locked this topic
  • Kizhaz unlocked this topic

Hey guys, I would like to suggest following this thread, it was unpinned recently following some confusion. Unfortunately stating you don't wish to be associated with something in a derogatory manor leaves very little room for empathy, and I'd like to apologize to those who use this index regularly as it was very much my own fault/demeanor. I will post on the thread when there is an update, rather than just simply changing the reason for edit, so notifications can go out. Sorry for the inconveniences, and thanks for the love!

Edited by Michelle