Poke Memo

Jombi

Question

Make it that we can write a memo about pokemon. Say if, you caught a pokemon with 2 or more possible 31 IV then you can write a memo that it has possible 31 hp/31 speed. Then after you tried to confirm it and it's not 31, you can delete it or write a note like 'not 31 hp'.

I'm having a hard time explaining this. If someone would generously help me..

6 answers to this question

Make it that we can write a memo about pokemon. Say if, you caught a pokemon with 2 or more possible 31 IV then you can write a memo that it has possible 31 hp/31 speed. Then after you tried to confirm it and it's not 31, you can delete it or write a note like 'not 31 hp'.

I'm having a hard time explaining this. If someone would generously help me..

i see where you're coming from but like... isn't it a bit greedy to put in an extra feature that will consume a bit more space rather than using Word or like an actual notepad like gilan said?

I just hunt, name the pokémon that don't have a possible 31 to 'x'. Once returning to the PC I hover over my catches and release the x's. After that I line up the potentials in the first box. Using the upper row for possible 31 HP, the second for Attack, the third for Def and so on. Then I go on to confirm them (4 by 4), after one hits 31, I rename it to either 31 HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def or Spd (or 31 HP, Atk for example if it has two). This works perfectly for me, don't even need to keep track of all my breeders anymore, only when I put breeders in so I won't forget what I'll get and the gender I need :)