[PokeMMO Guide] Implemented Pokemon : Locations & Held Items

feebas evolve with beaty, which they are currently finding a way to implement, when they implement that, they will probably implement feebas, and that will also say Milotic is implemnted, and in my opinion that will change comp for pokemmo ALOT

yeah I know

this beauty was achived through PokéBlocks in Emerald

sigh

wanted to get a Milotic for my friend, guess I have to wait 'til they find a way to implement it

It's actually 357 including mewtwo and rayquaza

What is this about Rayquaza? A few people said it was added like a month ago, but I didn't see anything in the version update notes. Is there a scripted Mewtwo-like encounter with it and if so, where? I'll be in Sky Pillar until someone confirms this or denies it. Half of me is expecting it's trolling, but the other half hopes it's real.

What is this about Rayquaza? A few people said it was added like a month ago, but I didn't see anything in the version update notes. Is there a scripted Mewtwo-like encounter with it and if so, where? I'll be in Sky Pillar until someone confirms this or denies it. Half of me is expecting it's trolling, but the other half hopes it's real.

You find it at Sky Pillar. It's no troll.

Same mechanics as Mew two

Probably the same 1/255 encounter rate (my estimate after Payday farming multiple millions of $ in Cerulean Cave and catching Mewtwo about 10 times). Is it any floor in Sky Pillar or just the highest? To that end... I only farm the Mewtwo floor for Mewtwo. Can he be encountered at the entrance floor or Cerulean Cave? Can anyone confirm? I've only seen him on the floor where he would be in the real game; then again that's the only floor that I farm.

Probably the same 1/255 encounter rate (my estimate after Payday farming multiple millions of $ in Cerulean Cave and catching Mewtwo about 10 times). Is it any floor in Sky Pillar or just the highest? To that end... I only farm the Mewtwo floor for Mewtwo. Can he be encountered at the entrance floor or Cerulean Cave? Can anyone confirm? I've only seen him on the floor where he would be in the real game; then again that's the only floor that I farm.

Not sure tbh, I never did farm it.

ctrl+f'd quick claw and nothing came up so i thought it'd be good to mention I just caught a sneasel holding a quick claw in icefall cave

YgBmHlH.png

[spoiler]don't mind the fact that i'm just casually hunting sneasel at 3:30 AM[/spoiler]

Edited by Rigamorty

Where can i catch a wild fartetch?

If you go to the first page and hit Ctrl-F and type in farfetch'd you will quickly be able to view the multiple locations.

But here I will help you out this time,

Route 12

Day

Grass: Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Pidgey, Pigeotto, Venonat, Farfetch'd

Old Rod: Magikarp

Good Rod: Magikarp, Horsea, Krabby

Super Rod: Gyarados, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Horsea, Krabby, Corsola

Water: Tentacool

Night

Grass: Oddish, Gloom, Pidgey, Pigeotto, Venonat, Farfetch'd

Super Rod: Qwilfish, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Horsea, Krabby, Quagsire, Chinchou

Route 13

Day

Grass: Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Pidgey, Pigeotto, Venonat, Farfetch'd, Ditto

Super Rod: Gyarados, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Horsea, Krabby, Corsola

Night

Grass: Oddish, Gloom, Pidgey, Pigeotto, Venonat, Farfetch'd, Ditto

Super Rod: Qwilfish, Psyduck, Slowpoke, Horsea, Krabby, Chinchou

Route 14

Day

Grass: Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Pidgey, Pigeotto, Venonat, Farfetch'd, Ditto

Night

Grass: Oddish, Gloom, Pidgey, Pigeotto, Venonat, Ditto

ctrl+f'd quick claw and nothing came up so i thought it'd be good to mention I just caught a sneasel holding a quick claw in icefall cave

YgBmHlH.png

[spoiler]don't mind the fact that i'm just casually hunting sneasel at 3:30 AM[/spoiler]

Zangoose on Route 114 also hold Quick Claw. It's pretty common too.

• 2 weeks later...

Two Island - Cape Brink

Grass: Spearow, Fearow, Oddish, Gloom, Meowth, Persian, Psyduck, Golduck, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Slowpoke, Slowbro

Old Rod: Magikarp

Good Rod: Magikarp, Poliwag, Goldeen

Super Rod: Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Gyarados, Psyduck, Slowpoke

Water: Squirtle, Tentacool

On the water i can't find Tentacool AND i've found psyduck, golduck, slowpoke, squirtle and slowbro. Update please.