Reduce Braces Cost

FlareBlitzz

Question

8 answers to this question

wait for the new money making method before reducing the costs further, imo.

There is no ETA for it, we should just waste all the money we can get while waiting?

But I dont really think the cost should be reduced, you are suppose to hunt until get a good brreder that need one or two steps. Edited by felix

There is no ETA for it, we should just waste all the money we can get while waiting?

But I dont really think the cost should be reduced, you are suppose to hunt until get a good brreder that need one or two steps.

well my son... we need to catch pokemon confirm pokemon farm everstones and money ... those things take a huge amount of time and stuff like reduced prises and confirmed ivs are more then welcome because not everyone has time to farm  24/7 etc... and farming/catching gets frustrating really fast tho....

well my son... we need to catch pokemon confirm pokemon farm everstones and money ... those things take a huge amount of time and stuff like reduced prises and confirmed ivs are more then welcome because not everyone has time to farm  24/7 etc... and farming/catching gets frustrating really fast tho....

Your son? I bet i'm old enough to be your daddy. I know how it works, but if you are able to buy braces cheaper, you will just start breeding with the first pome you caught. Which isnt the idea, i think we need more ideas about making money, not reducing prices, imo

Your son? I bet i'm old enough to be your daddy. I know how it works, but if you are able to buy braces cheaper, you will just start breeding with the first pome you caught. Which isnt the idea, i think we need more ideas about making money, not reducing prices, imo

xD well you are still a bulbasaur tho x'D  and nope you will still farm good breeding material that takes some time and you still need money and you have to farm everstones which takes also a hell lot of time.
reducing prices / making more money effect the game in 2 different ways... making more money = prices for pokemon  will go high ... reducing prices for braces = stuff will be cheaper so you have to consider those 2 outcomes as well....

I'm not really fond of this idea to be honest. Like the others have stated above, I think it's all about hard work on actually making money otherwise, in the end, your 5x31's and 6x31's won't feel as rewarding. I mean there's always Gilan's guide to breeding mediocre-level comp Pokemon within a budget if you want, which was quite helpful as I may say, so I say leave the "perfect" multiple 31's to the perfectionists who are willing to actually invest more into breeding.