Munya's Dedicated Topic Suggestions

Munya

Gonna be breeding a new poke to give away for a sig contest, to make me a new sig yeah kind of selfish  almost paying for it but just doing that isn't fun.  

I'm having the silhouette of this bird taken off, hopefully, and I want it incorporated into a signature somehow(that will be the theme, how will be completely up for interpretation).

3Yy9lC6.jpg

As for the prize, since this involves a bird, I would really like to breed a 5x31 some sort of bird(6x30-31 if HP, I don't necessarily know that any bird needs that though), thats why I am here bumping my old thread.  What is the most valuable bird/the bird most people would want, what egg moves does it require, and if necessary, what hidden power.

Oh, Nature as well.

Flying types will also count in this just for the sake of increasing what the options are.  BP Moves are not happening because I can't beat TT

• 1 month later...
Anyways, next up is an Art contest, is there anything anybody would like to see depicted by the talented artists of pokemmo?  Drop your suggestions here.

Me majestically riding a horse basically nude (make it tasteful) muscles bulging (gonna have to use ur imagination for that part) with a sword covered in the blood of my enemies in one hand and medusa's severed head in the other. I want a volcano in the background with a giant dragon on top having just been slain by me.

[spoiler]

I guess you can add like a pet pikachu for me somewhere in there so it relates to pokemon. But put him off to the side out of the way and make sure he looks bad ass.

[/spoiler] 

Edited by codylramey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.