[Denied]Slight Item Name Change?

So as I was stocking up on certain items, I wondered if the community would be in support of this.

example :

"Super Potion" --to--> "Potion - Super" / "Potion(Super)"

"Full Heal" --to--> "Heal - Full" / "Heal(Full)"
"Antidote" --to--> "Heal - PSN" / "Heal(PSN)"

What this would do is organize our inventories and keep everything together. I know it would also change the feel and the issues that come with that, just curious to see what you think.

There are of course other items like Repel and whatnot but I'm sure you know just what I mean.

bb537d0bcd4287dd31bc68660ccc0f88.png

Also a few minor inventory ideas;

Berry Juice to Berries Tab; Held Items are prefixed by *(ex: *QUICK CLAW); and Great Ball moved below Pokéball in Breeder selection.

Or just let us organize our inventory..

Edited by Michelle

So as I was stocking up on certain items, I wondered if the community would be in support of this.

example :

What this would do is organize our inventories and keep everything together. I know it would also change the feel and the issues that come with that, just curious to see what you think.

There are of course other items like Repel and whatnot but I'm sure you know just what I mean.

bb537d0bcd4287dd31bc68660ccc0f88.png

Also a few minor inventory ideas;

Berry Juice to Berries Tab; Held Items are prefixed by *(ex: *QUICK CLAW); and Great Ball moved below Pokéball in Breeder selection.

Or just let us organize our inventory..

I contradict the motion because some people like the quick names they remembered since their childhood. Full Heal for an example is always a full heal, but when you call it Bowser Heal, this is not a mario game, but also people get confused on what the item is. This suggestion is just going to cause confusion and frustration.

I contradict the motion because some people like the quick names they remembered since their childhood. Full Heal for an example is always a full heal, but when you call it Bowser Heal, this is not a mario game, but also people get confused on what the item is. This suggestion is just going to cause confusion and frustration.

I hear you on the first reason you stated(As depicted in my OP), but in no way would that cause confusion or frustration. I agree with what Gilan said though, whatever happens I keep losing track of where everything is and it's not a pressing matter I'm just particular. :P

This would be tricky because item names come from strings in your ROM for copyright reasons. I would probably agree that better automatic sorting and/or a search button would be more ideal.

Not exactly related to the suggestion, but you can (if you have the know-how) edit the ROM strings to rename those items yourself.