When was the last time you genuinely had fun on pokemmo?

sweendog

I miss everyone dueling in viridian. I'm sure people thought I was making excel sheets for their teams, but I just liked to watch while I ate food sometimes if there is nothing on tv. I wonder how long it will take it to come back or if it even will.

ya.. viridian is abandoned now.. the breeding system too...

pls fix breeding system (make it like the previous system with some improvements)

I miss everyone dueling in viridian. I'm sure people thought I was making excel sheets for their teams, but I just liked to watch while I ate food sometimes if there is nothing on tv. I wonder how long it will take it to come back or if it even will.

mauville is the new viridian, today there were like 20 guys dueling

on topic, yesterday

when StarLite Left

I think there was a lot of drama surrounding him, but I kind of liked watching him in viridian. He seemed like he usually had something colorful to say if he was losing. There was always a reason legit or not. For me personally he also tried to hit on me a lot. I think he gave up on his main account then had a couple side ones he tried to hit on me through. He almost had me convinced to join that first group of [WISH] guys...   almost. yep, fun times. Maybe he got banned or something or bored. o7 fallen duelists.

We should have a big official recognition thread of fallen duelists where someone mentions the name of one of them then the rest of us talk mad trash about them and how they were filthy noobs. tumblr_mc45il3O8n1qdlkyg.gif

Back in the good ol 3chan days, 4f knows those days c:

I miss the good ol' 3chan days.

Last time I had a lot of fun was Zehkar's most recent hide n' seek. Otherwise it's been a little monotonous, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.