GBush

Bushs OU Tier Competitive Pokemon Guide

QPrime   

Where did cloyster go? I coulda sworn it was in the guide before, either that or I'm severely blind.

Edit: actually looks like a bunch of other stuff is gone from the guide too, must be revising it.

Edited by QPrime

Gruul   
41 minutes ago, QPrime said:

Where did cloyster go? I coulda sworn it was in the guide before, either that or I'm severely blind.

Edit: actually looks like a bunch of other stuff is gone from the guide too, must be revising it.

Yeah, I think, from Arcanine to Dusclops, everything is gone and for some pokes, you gotta klick like 5 spoilers. Think, the forum update broke it very much :D

jorgejmc   

Im a fan of absol and i play ou i was thinking on made a scarf one maybe adamant or jolly with megahorn pursuit brikbreak and aerial ace it would be viable ? 

Kamimiii   
2 hours ago, Keagle said:

Is this guide still relevant?

Most of the sets are unperfect or simply bad but it gives an idea on how the mon is played.

I stopped reading after seeing Arcanine's sets to be honest so maybe the rest is a bit better. Ask infos on the mons that you're planning to run before breeding or buying them I guess, because most of the sets might be outdated. I'll be glad to answer you.

Gunthug   
1 minute ago, Takens said:

Wait are you guys trying to get tauros banned now?

the fuck are you talking about