Bushs OU Tier Competitive Pokemon Guide

252+ Atk Choice Band Tauros Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 90-106 (52.3 - 61.6%) -- 98% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Tauros Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 60-72 (34.8 - 41.8%) -- 81.3% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Tauros Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 90-106 (52.3 - 61.6%) -- 98% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Tauros Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 60-72 (34.8 - 41.8%) -- 81.3% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

bro they just said scarfed taurus  doesn't expect to beat walls lmao, it's used to KO the sweepers 

Is Curse Swampert with Impish Nature viable by any chance?

It's Viable, but literally any Grass-type move(Talking about Venusaur's/Ludi's that are so common with Giga or HP Grass from Jolt/Magneton) will 1hko you, unless 252 SpDef which will still take like 90% damage.

It's more of a thing to tear down wall teams that only have a little bit of offense..

Edited by ShadowGary

Should I breed further for Careful nature then? (rip cash), and I want to ask what are the pros and cons for having impish nature with curse instead of careful nature for swampert

Not imo. The issue with the grass moves isnt the whole SpDef thing, its the fact that its a 4x weakness which sucks in any situation.

Just watch out for grass moves and you should be fine.

Edited by Phryme

[spoiler]9pCcgSJ.png[/spoiler]

If it's a thing in later gens why can't we use it in our weird meta?. we are shifting away from wall spaming to damage powerhouses, some of which outspeed and KO the classical tauros, those, also take recoil damage from life orb, making bandless Tauros KOs easier. so yeah, it isn't that bad imo

jolteon, aero, nik said 

That's actually a bad example on what "killing a sweeper" is.

Iron tail sucks with it's accuracy and rock slide doesn't KO aero, so you don't get too much of it

252 Atk Aerodactyl Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tauros: 111-132 (38.1 - 45.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Jolteon Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tauros: 230-270 (79 - 92.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Jolteon Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tauros: 262-310 (90 - 106.5%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

Better examples would be shit like what, agiligross, salac users and uhhh I can't think of what else I'm really tired, but yeah

That's actually a bad example on what "killing a sweeper" is.

Iron tail sucks with it's accuracy and rock slide doesn't KO aero, so you don't get too much of it

252 Atk Aerodactyl Rock Slide vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tauros: 111-132 (38.1 - 45.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Jolteon Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tauros: 230-270 (79 - 92.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Jolteon Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tauros: 262-310 (90 - 106.5%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

Better examples would be shit like what, agiligross, salac users and uhhh I can't think of what else I'm really tired, but yeah

Tauros doesn't get Rock Slide here, so your only option is to run Iron Tail. 

Double Edge / Iron Tail / Earthquake / Pursuit

Scarf has become popular with the likes of Flygon / Heracross / Metagross making good use of it and our meta is somewhat shifting more towards the offensive side, so it's always good to have a pokemon is faster than all of your opponent's. Maybe the spread could be changed to 252 attk / speed, but imo it's still a good pokemon to use. 

[spoiler]9pCcgSJ.png[/spoiler]

If it's a thing in later gens why can't we use it in our weird meta?. we are shifting away from wall spaming to damage powerhouses, some of which outspeed and KO the classical tauros, those, also take recoil damage from life orb, making bandless Tauros KOs easier. so yeah, it isn't that bad imo

Because in later gens, it isn't OU, as you can see, it's "RU". Meaning scarf actually has some use and can KO what it's supposed to.

Tauros doesn't get Rock Slide here, so your only option is to run Iron Tail. 

Double Edge / Iron Tail / Earthquake / Pursuit

Scarf has become popular with the likes of Flygon / Heracross / Metagross making good use of it and our meta is somewhat shifting more towards the offensive side, so it's always good to have a pokemon is faster than all of your opponent's. Maybe the spread could be changed to 252 attk / speed, but imo it's still a good pokemon to use. 

Again, as I said, it's kinda ehh relying on iron tail, and are you really gonna say there isn't a better scarf choice that'd get the same job that you mentioned done even better?

Again, as I said, it's kinda ehh relying on iron tail, and are you really gonna say there isn't a better scarf choice that'd get the same job that you mentioned done even better?

Nah I definitely agree with you about iron tail accuracy, but Tauros has its own advantages as a scarf user as it forces switches out with intimidate. Most scarf users like Hera could still stay in on a banded version if they're locked onto a fighting stab and a scarf on Tauros could nab a surprise KO. I'm sure there can be better scarf users, but Tauros can find its place in a well built team. 

Edited by NikhilR
On 5/5/2016 at 4:57 PM, Bigpokemonfan said:

This is for GBush. What's CM stands for? I was thinking CM meant 'counter measure' for this thread. In the future, please use the words like choice band instead of CB?

Calm Mind, pretty sure

On 5/5/2016 at 2:57 PM, Bigpokemonfan said:

This is for GBush. What's CM stands for? I was thinking CM meant 'counter measure' for this thread. In the future, please use the words like choice band instead of CB?

Stands for Calm Mind and will try to cut down on the abbreviations in here.

1 hour ago, Yweth said:

You can make a Snorlax guide? He is already in OU and I don't know which moveset I should choose

These two links might help you with your choice, including some discussion/theorycrafting about moveset choices and natures :-) As for movesets, I got an advice for

Curselax with Body Slam, Fire Punch, Curse, and Rest with Thick Fat (Leftovers).

CB-Lax with Double-Edge, Crunch/Pursuit, Earthquake, Fire Punch (Choice Band). (Credits to DoubleJ)

If you still feel unsecure, you can wait for an update here too of course :)

Edited by Gruul
42 minutes ago, netsky4life said:

what build do you guys use on snorlax?

If using curse lax I would use something like;

188 Attack, 188 Sp Def, + Rest in Def.

Careful or Adamant nature depending on what you want to do with it.

Remember its HP stat is huge so only invest fully into that if you want it your dedicated special wall.

I will put up some sets when I think of them. Generally you can build lots of different laxes and I will get back to this soon.