Bushs OU Tier Competitive Pokemon Guide

any ideas on kingdra rain dance physical sweep moveset?

Generally, people won't use rain dance on a physical sweep moveset because they like to run dragon dance which already boosts your speed. You can use rain dance on a mixed attacking one though, it's not used much and it's pretty niche, I would recommend you use the physical set over it.

Mixed set:

Rain Dance, Return, Hydro pump, something else

For Physical set

Outrage or Return, Waterfall, Rest, Dragon Dance

Trapinch @ Choice Band  
Ability: Arena Trap  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Quick Attack  
- Superpower/Rock Slide
- Crunch

eq pretty obv, qa for priority and revenge kills, crunch and rock slide for type coverage

better ev spread is 252 attack / 252 special defense, so it can survive ice beams from P2, and hp grass/ice from jolts or magneton. 

Generally, people won't use rain dance on a physical sweep moveset because they like to run dragon dance which already boosts your speed. You can use rain dance on a mixed attacking one though, it's not used much and it's pretty niche, I would recommend you use the physical set over it.

Mixed set:
Rain Dance, Return, Hydro pump, something else

For Physical set
Outrage or Return, Waterfall, Rest, Dragon Dance

really doesnt matter, my team is based off rain team and im really trying to find a good physical sweeper that can fit in. if you know any, may you list out the ev spread and moveset?

really doesnt matter, my team is based off rain team and im really trying to find a good physical sweeper that can fit in. if you know any, may you list out the ev spread and moveset?

Ludicolo - adamant, 252 atk, enough speed for 108 for ada Ursa/Venu/Meta etc(or 118 if you like for jolly Ursa), rest in HP.

Rain dance, Waterfall, Bullet seed, swords dance

I enjoy using this set. It's not bad at all.

better ev spread is 252 attack / 252 special defense, so it can survive ice beams from P2, and hp grass/ice from jolts or magneton. 

40 SpA Porygon2 Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Trapinch: 98-116 (80.9 - 95.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Jolteon Hidden Power Grass vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Trapinch: 90-106 (74.3 - 87.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Actually good, unless you switch in against +1 jolt)

252+ SpA Magneton Hidden Power Grass vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Trapinch: 104-124 (85.9 - 102.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

But since most people use HP Fire on mag cuz forretress

252+ SpA Magneton Hidden Power Fire vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Trapinch: 52-62 (42.9 - 51.2%) -- 5.5% chance to 2HKO

So basically, not only does Trapinch do his main job which is killing Chansey, I can use it to trap Magnetons by surprise and then abuse the fuck outta Skarmory/Forre

Edited by LifeStyle

[quote name="TheArchon" post="1259385" timestamp="1461629494" date="Today, 01:11 AM"]
What would you put on it instead of dedge then? All I see is bullshit and no suggestions[/quote]First of all, Tauros without a physical choice band is a joke. (Swift Cb 3/4kos rk9?) Gl getting through that.
And therefore, no I don't have a moveset for it.

This is like asking a moveset for swift cb jolteon, which is a complete waste of time

Double post since I can actually provide with a proper moveset around here

Gyarados w/leftovers
Intimidate
Impish
Evs 244hp/244def/20 speed (hits 104 with 31 iv)
Moveset
Waterfall
EQ
Thunder Wave
Substitute

This is another juan that would laugh at swift cb tauros

Edited by Noad

See lifestyle, you could learn from kuro. thank you kuro

Scarf is slowing tauros down from doing its job (pun intended)

Afaik, return scarf tauros struggles to even KO a Jolteon with juuust a bit of HP investment, that shows how much that speed is useful to you. Rock slide doesn't KO Aero either, and I'm too sleepy to think of what other shit you can't kill with scarf, but you can get a general idea from what I already said about jolt/aero.

Damn yo, the amount of uguuing in this thread for someone trying to post a valid suggestion is too much. Scarfed tauros is kind of unnecessary given how it has a base speed stat, but it can still be useful nonetheless. The purpose of scarf is to take down your sweepers, so don't even think of running scarfed tauros to try and beat things like Arcanine / Slowbro. 

Scarfed moveset: Double Edge / Iron Tail / Earthquake / Pursuit

Tauros doesn't get Rock Slide here, so you can just run iron tail instead which gets the KO vs Aerodactyl. 

Edited by NikhilR

Damn yo, the amount of uguuing in this thread for someone trying to post a valid suggestion is too much. Scarfed tauros is kind of unnecessary given how it has a base speed stat, but it can still be useful nonetheless. The purpose of scarf is to take down your sweepers, so don't even think of running scarfed tauros to try and beat things like Arcanine / Slowbro. 

Scarfed moveset: Double Edge / Iron Tail / Earthquake / Pursuit

Tauros doesn't get Rock Slide here, so you can just run iron tail instead which gets the KO vs Aerodactyl. 

This.

And maybe invest some in Def or HP? Tauros has nice bulk.

Adamant/Scarf

208HP/252ATT/44SPEED

The 44 speed is so you hit 136 Speed meaning you can outspeed the whole tier while scarfed.

PROS: 

- The Bulk on it is really nice. 

- Low damage output, but has what it takes to K.O your average sweeper threats.

- You outspeed the whole tier while still having bulk.

[Spoiler]252+ Atk Tauros Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Jolteon: 142-168 (101.4 - 120%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Tauros Iron Tail vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Aerodactyl: 146-174 (94.1 - 112.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO [/Spoiler]

CONS: (Everything, but I guess this is an option if Modest Gyara is on that list.)

- Really low damage output.

- CB is just way better.

Edited by ShadowGary