PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

• 2 weeks later...

can managers re sign a player for the extra 3k if they let said player go or traded them mid season? example destructx i dropped early on and since then he has shown loads of promise. could i get him for my original bid + 3k.

Er except I literally just read through the entire season 2 general thread, during the draft, and you did not bid on destruct or drop him for that matter. Afaik he entered in the mid season window and I purchased him

I'd donate, but I only have 50k and 0 motivation to grind cash or story.

50k is appreciated. If everyone would be willing to donate 50k we would be long passed the 15m mark.

There is something else to consider. As far as i know, and i could be wrong, there are plans to add gen 4 tuff. If that happened in the mddle of the psl then the tiers would become unstable again. Idk if it will tip the tiers so much that it would create a bad comp environment for the psl, or if the psl would just be exactly what the game needs to get the tiers stable again after that mini change. Just some food for thought

[spoiler]

Also HYPE

[/spoiler]

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to foresee the future, therefore I can't really take potential updates in consideration when I start the PSL.

can managers re sign a player for the extra 3k if they let said player go or traded them mid season? example destructx i dropped early on and since then he has shown loads of promise. could i get him for my original bid + 3k?

I don't know what you mean with your first sentence. But if we are talking about retaining in general then the rule would be that the team that had the player last would be allowed to retain said player. Because, the player would have his 'contract' with the last team he played for. So for your example if you dropped DestructX mid season and another manager picked him up you will not be allowed to retain him.

also fred moves that immediately after auction is over managers are allowed a brief trading window. as some mangers may have made miscalculations and eneded up with one or more players short of minimum requirements. or may be short a tier and wish to trade either points or players for something they badly need.

Read everything in the OP fred. A manager is not allowed to bid if that would mean he could not get another player. So let's say you have 10k credits left and you need 2 more players. You may not bid more than 8k on one player because you need a minimum of 2k to get your last one.

Edited by ThinkNice

Announcement:

PokeMMO NU has been replaced by a second PokeMMO Doubles tier. ORAS OU has been replaced by DPP OU. With the first change I hope to be able to start the PSL up sooner as well as have more 'balance' in general. Because, by the time NU is out it will still need a lot of tweaking to be playable. Secondly, the last change is to keep the Showdown tiers as relevant as possible to PokeMMO.

Furthermore I took down 3 mil of my own donations, which brings it down to 11 mil. I had no use for my yen before, but now that I do I'm not going to put all my resources into the PSL.

Announcement:

Furthermore I took down 3 mil of my own donations, which brings it down to 11 mil. I had no use for my yen before, but now that I do I'm not going to put all my resources into the PSL.

You mean your donations that carried over from last season that were originally donated from the community?

You're a bad man. 

=)

• 2 weeks later...

My god. How have I not seen this thread yet? I was wondering about an eventual season 3.

Anyways, #MunyaForCoHost

I'm still in if it's far away enough that I can get my own independent internet connection.

Also, I probably have 400k left sitting around on my account to donate. It's not like I use it to play the game. So, you can reserve those.

My god. How have I not seen this thread yet? I was wondering about an eventual season 3.

Anyways, #MunyaForCoHost

I'm still in if it's far away enough that I can get my own independent internet connection.

Also, I probably have 400k left sitting around on my account to donate. It's not like I use it to play the game. So, you can reserve those.

Thank you Eggy, I added it.

I also have found a potential co-host.

is it your daughter

N-no!

[spoiler]yes..[/spoiler]

I will probably be starting manager sign ups in like two weeks. So expect the PSL to be starting off in maybe a month or so! Though I'm really disappointed in the amount of donations :C

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.