PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

Randoms is bad because it's randoms. Let's not try and compare 2 completely different formats for no other reason than you not liking ORAS.

Well you wanted something interesting didnt you? ORAS has no relevance to PokeMMO so I dont see why its being considered, its not about whether i like it or not.

Please add Fifa 2015

Considering

just keep adv ou, DPP is poo outrage spam, also nobody plays it.

We don't really have much ORAS/ADV players either, DPP is actually pretty balanced. Probably would've been better with team preview though.

---

For managers:

Added a requirement for retaining players:

• The player was not previously bought during Mid Season auctions.

before i cast my vote how long will we have till this actually starts? and by starts i mean first battles. if the answer is tomorrow ovs NU should be dropped and maybe UU too for that matter. if it's starting in a few months maybe NU will be stable by then?

Not too burst anyone's bubble but you should know I posted this thread very early. It all depends on how fast we get the actual tiers running. If it takes 5 months we would be in June, which is when I have my final exams of the schoolyear, and in July I won't be able to start this up. Which would mean I could only start this back up in September if it would take 5 months. So either pray for us to get the tiers up in 3-4 months or be aware that it could still take a long time before we see this starting again.

There is something else to consider. As far as i know, and i could be wrong, there are plans to add gen 4 tuff. If that happened in the mddle of the psl then the tiers would become unstable again. Idk if it will tip the tiers so much that it would create a bad comp environment for the psl, or if the psl would just be exactly what the game needs to get the tiers stable again after that mini change. Just some food for thought

[spoiler]

Also HYPE

[/spoiler]

can managers re sign a player for the extra 3k if they let said player go or traded them mid season? example destructx i dropped early on and since then he has shown loads of promise. could i get him for my original bid + 3k?

also fred moves that immediately after auction is over managers are allowed a brief trading window. as some mangers may have made miscalculations and eneded up with one or more players short of minimum requirements. or may be short a tier and wish to trade either points or players for something they badly need.

Edited by fredrichnietze

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.