Shards tutor guide.

lilyek

I don't think Qwilfish hold blue shards any more. 

After verification on 30+ Qwilfish, it seems that Qwilfish don't hold blue shard (or I just have no luck)    :) thank you. Qwilfish removed.

Edited by lilyek

Blue Shard list is missing the greatest move ever and the reason why blue shards are so expensive.

[spoiler]Swagger.[spoiler]After update I used it and I think it was 2 blue shards. Can't check now since not in game.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Swagger

2z4e4vs.png

This tutor can be found inside the Pokemon Fan Club located in Slateport city.

Move Description

A move that infuriates and confuses the opponent, but it increases the target's Attack.

Type: Normal

PP: 15 (Max:24)

Power: -----

Accuracy: 90%

This is why it is not in blue shard tutor.

This is why it is not in blue shard tutor.

I'm pretty sure I went to grab a Swagger with Blue Shards for one of my Pokemon right when Hoenn arrived. Either way, that 15k is probably like multiple times cheaper than the 2 Blue Shards so I guess it doesn't matter.

Nvm: It's been fixed in the newest update

Edited by OrangeManiac

Sleep talk should be on here as well I think~

The blue tutor don't propose me Sleep Talk for my Tropius :
[spoiler]ohtt07.jpg
[spoiler]Pokedex : Blabla dodo = Sleep Talk.

Tutor :
Tenacité = Endure.
Coud'boue = Mud-Slap.
Ronflement = Snore.

Tropius moves :
Vol = Fly.
Force caché = Secret Power.
Force = Strength.
Eclate-roc = Rock Smash.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

It seems that all the moves tutor that we can see => here <=  and who need shards before the last update are now unavailable to the shards tutors.

Blue Tutor can Also teach DynamicPunch by 5 shards

It seems that all the moves tutor that we can see => here <=  and who need shards before the last update are now unavailable to the shards tutors.

Proof : 

[spoiler]e7xdzo.jpg[/spoiler]

I have spend about one or two hours of my time to try some pokemon with each tutor before posting this guide, except an oversight on my part, this guide is complete.

Edited by lilyek

Hey Lilyek, some members are having a hard time finding the shard tutors locations even after reading this guide. Make sure to also include their location in writing because it seems like an image does not provide that much information. It's completely fine with me, but every time i link this guide to someone they always ask me "I see the image but where is that place?" so i'm wondering if you can also include the tutor locations in writing.

Hey Lilyek, some members are having a hard time finding the shard tutors locations even after reading this guide. Make sure to also include their location in writing because it seems like an image does not provide that much information. It's completely fine with me, but every time i link this guide to someone they always ask me "I see the image but where is that place?" so i'm wondering if you can also include the tutor locations in writing.

Oops sorry. New pictures added.

Every chinchou I stole something from has held a deepseascale (I can assume tooth as well), and I got a yellow shard from Lanturn. I assume they changed the held items

Nvm, I stole a scale from a Lanturn, I assume they both hold them

Edited by Kizhaz

Every chinchou I stole something from has held a deepseascale (I can assume tooth as well), and I got a yellow shard from Lanturn. I assume they changed the held items

Nvm, I stole a scale from a Lanturn, I assume they both hold them

Both wild Lanturn and wild Chinchou hold Yellow Shards now (might be worth adding Lanturn to the guide).