Guild bank.

lilyek

Question

14 answers to this question

I had an idea that I think might be helpful, it is a bank system for each guild to store money and items.

And the ability to set a selling price for each item in the bank.

And a maximum weekly quota of possible item to take in the bank.

Hmmm... A bank? Yeah, good idea, but, a bank with the shape of a building? or?

vRKpcT1.jpg?1?9941

Edited by Diano

cool idea, unfortunately that wont work well. All it takes is that one guy who joins your team, steals everything from the bank, and leaves. And no one will ever know who did it and all the money/items would be gone.

Permissions should be done so whenever a member wants to withdraw money, the Boss or Executive has to approve before he can..

Something like that could prevent scamming..

the problem is the guy who keeps the bank, aka the boss, can do whatever he one with the goods.

this is just an easy way to scam people atm.

if you want it to be implemented efficiently one needs to take care of scammers in the first place by implenting a law system or empowering one (which isn't likely to happen in the foreseeable future)

Edited by Linken

the problem is the guy who keeps the bank, aka the boss

A bot robot is good no?

(bot robot: robot in game)

The master of "bot robot": An active Staff member?

Edited by Diano

you know this is in every MMoRPG ( and since PokeMMo wants to be an MMo), this does work, I think it should be in the game, but the "scams" people are saying it happens you could A get over it ( been in guilds etc that happened to them and they just keeped on going replaced the money rare items etc) or B The staff could add it correctly, permissions etc or even how many items you can take out from the ranks in the team. Like Grunt 0 Member 1 Officer 5 etc etc

And a log that tracks everyone putting and taking stuff out that everyone can see

you will have leaders that will scam but they will be weeded out once they do it, because they need to run an rich team to be scammable 

Guys, why not a pc available just for a team?

(Example: PC [Team Tag])

5ay5cNi.jpg?1

(sorry for the bad quality)

Really good idea.

People who talk about scam, honestly.. It's in many many MMO's and people need to deal with it if they get scammed.

At the end of the day, don't put anything you want to keep in there, if you go around putting shinies in there, you deserve to get scammed.

You could make only higher ranks, trustworthy able to withdraw.

Edited by KaynineXL

I kind of already do this with my team, except our bank is on an alt. The only people who have access to the "Bank," are my Commanders. Ranks with Officers+ payday each week and then the Bank collects all the money at the end of every week. Tax Day ftw.

I kind of already do this with my team, except our bank is on an alt. The only people who have access to the "Bank," are my Commanders. Ranks with Officers+ payday each week and then the Bank collects all the money at the end of every week. Tax Day ftw.

I also did this way..way...back

Once a Pokemon is put into the Team Bank, it is given a Ribbon using the Team's Tag and the player cannot leave the team with a team Pokemon on them or in their bank. They must return it. I think it would open the door to some streamlined team tournaments. Yes of course there will always be issues but permission is a must, even if it's just officers that's totally fine, they could still access and give to lower levels based on their merit. Anyways I support, the idea does need some work though. I'm just trying to utilize the ribbons. :)