[Denied] Bring Back Like Counter

BRING BACK LIKE COUNTER

I know this has been rejected but hear me out. Let me show an example of DrCraig (Idk what craig looks like so I had to improvise dont have a go at me Im blind to racial colour)

DrCraig was like this a few months before the delete of the likes counter. Look how happy he was. Happy Craig lays happy eggs.

BlackManSmiling.jpg

But, then the like counter was taken away from him. All these non-existent points that made him feel less insecure were taken away from him. Look how sad this made him.

rTocjiD.png

We are all very lonely upset people in real life, and rely on these likes to make us feel adequate and "liked". When we see those like counters, they make our world a happier place. We need likes back. They were described as "elitist" or something? But likes make craig happy. and when craig is happy, the teammates feel less emotional and physical abuse.

Likes are important. When someone receives a "like", it shows they have done something humorous and the community appreciates their gesture. This makes people feel happy, and happy people complain less. The new breeding system people will eventually adapt to. However, the emptiness of the like counter leaves an emptiness in our hearts. Who knows how much we are liked? We are very self conscious and it makes us upset and upset people do stupid things (example below). I hope you take into account my argument which I structured really badly but yeah pls consider again

to extenuate my argument I have a final thing to mention

IPyITMn.png

inb4 "lol no" from one of the staff and locking this thread

gotta try m9 they will hopefully consider my sincerity. I even planned this all out on notepad

Yep I had 0 likes.  If I wanted them though I would have just agreed with every stupid suggestion that come through suggestions box.

Munya pls no one's having a go at you. We're all friends here.

Edited by Pidgeysaurus