[Tournament] Masters Tournament [January Edition]

This months team home plate is at one of the oldest & richest teams around, VVVV. Can you beat them in their home or will they reign supreme in their home plate.

32 contenders

No Limit to Reserves

6v6 OU

Date: Thursday, January 29th

Time: 6PM EST | 11PM GMT

Registration Date: Tuesday, January 27th

Time : 6PM EST

Banned Pokemon:

Tyranitar
Wobbuffet
Salamence

Banned Moves:

Torment
Baton Pass
If I am missing some banned moves and I will update

To register/sign up for this event simply post a registration post like so:

"IGN: JayIsASexyBeast"

Any posts before the specified registration time will be ignored. You have a maximum of 3 posts to sign up, yourself and 2 friends if needed.

Extra;

- You may not press AFK without the ok from Jay.

- If you have the host or your oppinent blocked, you will be DQ'd without a second thought.

1st Prize: Shiny Nidoran Female nidoran-f.gif + Masters Invite

2nd Prize: Masters Reserve

Host: Jayfeatskydd & Archinix

Thank you for reading! Goodluck if you decide to take part, may the best one win.

Edited by Archinix

I'll give you a link to my Twitch channel for the stream tomorrow or Tuesday, if you still want me to stream it.

EDIT: Removed some stuff related to resolved issues in the OP.

Edited by Inarin

I don't really see a point in having a registration date for an unofficial tournament, they already have lower turnouts compared to officials, might as well not hinder it even more by limiting to when you can sign up, its very possible that I will forget to sign up because I can't sign up right now, although I guess it is up to hosts regardless

The reasoning behind putting a registration time on this is because it'd be "whoever saw the thread first, got in" if there was no specified registration time, if it doesn't turn out well this month we will change it to the other method to see how that one goes.

You should be happy if you even get 32 people. Unofficials are really not that populair anymore.