Give us at least one more box without RP

OrangeManiac

Question

For someone like me who is going to play all the 3 upcoming tiers there just isn't really enough room to put my stuff in now that a lot of new Pokémon were implemented and the fact breeding isn't just "saving your best breeders anymore".  Now that breeding is kinda collecting this and that from everywhere my "breeder" boxes got full in just a couple of weeks and pretty much makes not feel like continuing catching just for the pure lack of space since 3-4 of my boxes are filled with nothing but comps and the comp boxes are just getting more and more full by day. I don't really think you should need to use Reward Points for such a basic need and if anything this discourages people who want to play multiple tiers and that's not a good thing.

5 answers to this question

Needs more boxes! My boxes are stuffed every time and I spend way too much time trying to sort everything so I have space for my new catches. I can't even hunt atm because my boxes are overflowing. I already transferred almost everything to an alt to make space, but I filled up everything again. One box would be nice, but I could use a lot more than that :p

What if you could not only buy the box expansions with RP but with BP as well? This way all players can increase their box space easier. The reason I state BP is so no argument can be started if I said PokeYen instead like "If we can buy box expansions with PokeYen we should be able to buy other Donation items for PokeYen as well!" Of course the Price for it as BP can be adjusted for however the developers feel is needed.