[Art][Sig] Mellow's Sigs and Art!

Mellow

Hello everyone! I've felt like it's time for me to start the giving, well because being nice feels great. :D
So I do digital art and I can do signatures. How to sign up for either of them: 
Digital Art- What do you want drawn.
That one was pretty simple and for signatures I've been around in the animation scene so I know a few things about sprite gif animations.So depending on what you may want. I need these requirements to be done or you won't get what you want.
Example of gif animations I've tweaked or made.
1: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/237/9/6/untitled_12_by_robertislazy-d6jplit.gif
2:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/237/9/6/untitled_12_by_robertislazy-d6jplit.gif

For anything like these you need to fill out.
Sprites:Either a walk cycle of your character if you want or simple walk or anything in that sort.
Canvas size: -
I think that's about it if you need to ask any question just shoot me a pm.
Or if I'm taking long hit me up on skype: shadow91210

Edited by Mellow

Cool!

:Either a walk cycle of your character if you want or simple walk or anything in that sort. Can you make me a signature with all the starters bouncing around (pokemon ranger sprites) in a grassy area with a blue sky, some clouds, and a pond? Also with the Text "Fuzzy" in the middle 
Canvas size: - I want this as a signature, so make it as big or as small as you need to c: (rectangular sideaways)

This is what I got so far, this is really difficult to control them flying never tried it :D
But so you just know I'm working on it.[spoiler]
2h8csvn.jpg I restarted on this so many times. But I had a solid background.
[/spoiler]

That's amazing! Keep up the great work

Edit: just saw the text, it should say Jate with a t, not Jake and also no 9 at the end of CiX. Other than that it's awesome Edited by Jate
  • Kizhaz locked this topic