Another EV training related suggestion

Yaguarete

Question

Hi there, yesterday i was beeding one of my comps and i put the egg in a Luxuryball.

The luxuryball makes your pokemon win the double of happyness points, so it can get the 100% earlier and easier.

I think in a type of ball that makes your poke win the double of EVs , to train your breeded comps so much faster.

it could be a little expensive ball, something like the "Trainingball". ( :V )

isnt pokerus, isnt free, its limited in certain way. i think it could work very well.

4 answers to this question

I do like the idea of newer balls, perhaps a ball for each EV in the breeding store for say 2500 each could make this possible and realistic with the economy. I won't say I support but as the person stated above they've already made EV training a degree easier. It'd be nice to have a ball for each EV that only catches if it's 31. I would buy the crap out of that.

I don't like this idea for a few reasons. The macho braces and EV training items would lose value is one, you haven't stated what its design would even be, the power to EV train all the time is great, but seriously, think of the points people have given too.

the vitamines cheaper and the cap removed its great, buy the money is needed for another instances of getting the comp (get breeders, everstones, braces, pills in some cases. teach moves . etc etc) and the most time i get the comp my money is equal to zero.

the cost could be a "25k" too, so you need to think twice if you gona get this advantage on "this" pokemon, or wait the next breed. who knows when you will get the comp that you want.

the macho braces wouldnt lose their value, because this gonna works in an  exellent way together.

the vitamins still will  be the faster and awesome way to train for those who has the resources.