Regarding Teams and bases

Durrheim

Question

With the arrival of secret bases, we have a new aspect of personalization in the game. This is a MMO, personalization is great!

However, MMO's focus on clans/teams/guilds, whatever you want to call them, should be as important. One should be able to interact with ones team in more than one way. Sure, we can enter a teammembers secret base which is quite cool. However, I have noticed that if the owner of a base is offline, you can not enter his/her base. What I wish to see, and I hope some agree (atleast the ones who appricate teams) is either being able to enter someones base regardless of the owner being online/offline so that the Team can assign an owner to a collective team-base. Either that, or make it possible for the team leader/high ranked member to create a secret base designated to the team itself. (The latter suggestion seems like ton of work and too much modification).

2 answers to this question

We'll probably do something entirely separate from secret bases for teams' "halls". Not sure what yet.

Even better, I am glad to hear this. I would like to further suggest though if these halls were to happen, that with the already implemented function of decorations, something similar may be done in the halls. (I assume you already considered this).