Team box

JonazDK

Question

i suggest we should implement a box in the pc which was shared in the team:

5b6adb5b2306156c8988766293b78e63.png

This box should cost something for the leader to buy i suggest 2-5 mil (alot better money sink than braces which cost way too much) then the leader cost collect money from the team so they buy it together there for it can't be a rp item because of then 1 person should pay for it all alone which is kinda unfair...

The leader should be able to choose which ranks that can deposit and which ranks that can withdrew.

There should also be a warning every time before people deposit something to this box "are you sure you will deposit "pokemon name" here, other people will be able to take it out of the box. Deposit to this box is on own responsibility" for avoid noobs getting scammed.

The biggest adventage of this is  that you will be able to share some comps and take some comps from friends without loggin in to the other persons account (which is illegal) if the person you should borrow something from is prevented to log in at same time as you.

releasing pokes from this box should not be possible.

I imagine in a team like mine all members would be able to desposit but only the executive and the leader would be able to withdrew, because of there almost always is atleast one of them online and then it would be controlled who took what out of the box...

Discuss :)

4 answers to this question