Hey there

Hi everyone, it feels good to be back. I first joined Pokemmo back in March 2013, and I played for a couple on months before I didn't feel the spark anymore. So, in the last 18 months I've been doing other stuff, I am a high ranked moderator on a pretty big Minecraft server, built an amazing computer so I won't lag, and more importantly gotten back into Pokemon, and I've been playing more competitively than before. I've been reading up on the updates since I've been gone,  and I can see that you've added Hoenn, which is great. I remember when the Altering Cave event was added, and I was there for the reveal of the 5th and 6th cycle, and I was there when you added support for SoulSilver and HeartGold. Plus, someone out there is the owner of a shiny Snubbull caught by yours truly. But, even if I hadn't been gone, I highly doubt anyone would remember me as I was not very active in the community. I was (somehow) able to join a team called Optic ran by PinkWings, though I don't know if they still are a team. 

Well, that's about it, I'll be trying out Hoenn now, I'm sure it'll be just as good as Kanto is. Cya all around

Edited by MoneyMonkey