What's up!

Mellow

Hey, I'm Mellow! :D It's nice to meet all of you. I've been into Pokemon since I could remember Ashe turning into stone! I've seen there's customization in the game and I could make some custom sprites and add more variety, if this is possible. I just love this game and the community, I always have a smile on my face. And I would like to do whatever I can to return to it. And I had some ideas for maybe for the teams, like a team bank or a PC pokemon for the team to hold, it would be pretty cool.  Well, anyways I talk a lot so I'm off not trying to bore you to death, just some thoughts. :D Great to meet you all again!
Cheers~

Edited by Mellow

Smellcome, and I hope I'm not misunderstanding what you said about customizing the game, you trying to change the storyline or just the way the game looks? You can only mess with the way it looks I don't think you can mess with the storyline in this online version. :P

Oh no, I'm not talking about changing the story at all or anything to alter it. I was stating about the customization being limited. So why not add more content wither it be in the gift shop or when you make your character. Being around in the artist scene I picked up a few things and also animating "sprites". Being limited with the sprites you're handed sometimes you need to make the things yourself such as hair, weapons and etc.
My sprite animations: https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertIsLazy/videos

Edited by Mellow