Unlimited Reserves
6v6 OU Tournament
Single Battle
Level 50

Date + Time:
Date: Saturday 14th February 
Time: 5
:00 PM EST | GMT 10:00 PM 

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game.

[spoiler]

2480df01b6.png

[/spoiler]

Clauses:

Sleep/OHKO/Pristine/Species/Hax Item/Evasion/Bag Item/Time/Self KO/Baton Pass
List of Clauses and what they mean

Banned moves : 

Baton Pass

List of banned Pokemon:

Tyranitar

Salamence

Wobbuffet 

Dragonite

(Ban list is subject to change pending the tier council's decision)

Prize:

1st: Shiny Snubbull snubbull.gif
2nd: 500 RP

Registration Method: 
Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. You may only register one person per forum account. I will post the bracket in this thread after roll call in game. 

Notes:

• You may AFK timeout your opponent as soon as the button appears.
  • Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block your opponents, or the Staff running the Event. If there is evidence of this and disregarding staff requesting you to unblock said individuals you will be DQ'd.
  • Volpi Clause (requesting to change channels for your matches) will not be allowed for this tournament. Entrants are encouraged to uncheck "Render Overworld in Battle". (Menu -> Settings -> Video).
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Host: NoadHunter 

Refs: CaptainGrey Zehkar Tranzmaster DaftKitteh

209.png209.png209.png

Don't know what you're whining about, Shiny Snubbull is baller as fuck.

yea now that you said it, seems a great price actually

[spoiler]

>grind money

>catch a good pokemon

>breed it

>grind battlepoints

>ev it

>repeat atleast x5

>have a chance at a tourny

>have a chance at a shiny snubbul wich you will most likely not win

sounds so exciting for new players im sure they are all waiting to start playing comp[/spoiler]

Edited by twofist

[spoiler]

>grind money

>catch a good pokemon

>breed it

>grind battlepoints

>ev it

>repeat x6

sounds so exciting for new players im sure they are all waiting to start playing comp[/spoiler]

If you're entering tournaments just to get shinies, then you're better off entering the shiny trading business and scamming new kids.

The prize is pretty hype. If you're expecting some super valuable new shinies that don't even exist ingame yet for a standard OU tournament, you're gonna have a bad time.

If you don't enjoy battling, don't play comp, because it's not supposed to be a good way of generating cash. If you do enjoy battling, suck it the fuck up and don't whine about a perfectly good prize. You're talking like it's Tranzs 50th Rattata tournament or something.

[spoiler]

>grind money

>catch a good pokemon

>breed it

>grind battlepoints

>ev it

>repeat atleast x5

Yeah let's host 10 OU tournament a month and all with shiny metagross prizes to attract new players.

If you're entering tournaments just to get shinies, then you're better off entering the shiny trading business and scamming new kids.

The prize is pretty hype. If you're expecting some super valuable new shinies that don't even exist ingame yet for a standard OU tournament, you're gonna have a bad time.

If you don't enjoy battling, don't play comp, because it's not supposed to be a good way of generating cash. If you do enjoy battling, suck it the fuck up and don't whine about a perfectly good prize. You're talking like it's Tranzs 50th Rattata tournament or something.

im taking it from a new players perspective, i quitted comp/the game a while ago, just came back to play the story and gave away all my comps to randoms. js

Yeah let's host 10 OU tournament a month and all with shiny metagross prizes to attract new players.

wurmple? not a hoenn shiny i guess, tailow not a hoenn shiny i guess wingull not a hoenn shiny i guess. it doesnt have to be a great price, just a hoenn shiny to promote it atleast

the game is already terrible as it is, atleast make it a little tiny bit more exciting

Edited by twofist
  • 4 weeks later...