Jump to content
Michelle

[Screenshot] Secret Base Showcase Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Hey, how'd I get those cool plants?

The plants are the 'pretty flowers' and 'colorful plant' from the berry shop on route 104 just south of Rustboro. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheSmallestRaichu said:

The plants are the 'pretty flowers' and 'colorful plant' from the berry shop on route 104 just south of Rustboro. Enjoy!

Ohh neat.

I'l be getting some of those when I do my secret base. Thanks.

 

@Kurodashitry quoting me pleb

Edited by KaynineXL

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, KaynineXL said:

Ohh neat.

 

I'l be getting some of those when I do my secret base. Thanks.

You're welcome! Please post a picture of your base here when you've set it up, I'd love to see it :3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheSmallestRaichu said:

You're welcome! Please post a picture of your base here when you've set it up, I'd love to see it :3

Will do.

 

Hey, I do have a question. How much cash/BP does a secret base typically cost if I wanted to get all the good stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Will do.

 

Hey, I do have a question. How much cash/BP does a secret base typically cost if I wanted to get all the good stuff?

In cash between 500k and 1 mil maybe more depending how much stuff you wanna buy (plants are 30k/50k per plant) and bp is quite a lot aswell easily 50k+ BP (again depending how much different stuff you wanna buy).

 

aso my secret base haven't started grinding BP just yet and it's my first try so w/e:

 

http://i.imgur.com/MgAKtcb.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I honestly couldn't tell you how much I've spent on my base at this point. The two most important items from the battle frontier would be the slide and stand, in my opinion. They're 8k battle points each.

 

Nice base Kurodashi! It will look even better with decorations from the battle frontier :)

Share this post


Link to post

I finally made my base :>

a6ab8bbd2a0acd6076c4f1a85dc304ec.png

 

It's located at Route 114 where you can encounter Swablu, Lombre, Seviper & Zangoose. I'v got my Swablu and Lotad doll, with my seviper picture.

LF something for Zangoose.

 

It still has a few finishing touches, but that'll do for now.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, SirYurop said:

Wheres a base like Kouteshi and NNHarm ones pls

3 room tree bases are located in:

Route 110- Right side of the tree

Route 114- Right side of the tree

Route 119- Left side of the tree

Share this post


Link to post
Bishav   

gonna add on to it soon TM

 

me and my love shiny ninetails obv

 

61fe090b32d100ae6ccdeaf41064066f.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 22-5-2016 at 6:58 PM, KaynineXL said:

I finally made my base :>

a6ab8bbd2a0acd6076c4f1a85dc304ec.png

 

It's located at Route 114 where you can encounter Swablu, Lombre, Seviper & Zangoose. I'v got my Swablu and Lotad doll, with my seviper picture.

LF something for Zangoose.

 

It still has a few finishing touches, but that'll do for now.

Robbed

Share this post


Link to post
potalot   

s4566e.png

 

Route 113 base, it's where you collect ashes. Small base, but I like the location.

Share this post


Link to post
Keihatsu   
On 5/21/2016 at 7:11 PM, Noad said:

I finally made a base :3

dlNp3VR.png

Best base ever

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.