Teleportation back to your Secret Base

Mystic

Question

A simple way to be instantly transported back to your personal Secret Base with out the hassle of making a journey.

Seeing how some secret base locations are a bit 'Off the grid' and not so simple to access, This seems like a fairly logical solution. 

The matter of how this can be done could possibly to associated with a new text command such as '/GoHome' or '/SecretBase'. 

Or possibly just making your personal base a location you can fly to.

No matter the case, It would make things a bit more luxurious.

-Credit for the idea goes fully to JerryZoo

15 answers to this question

I don't like it, exploitable.  Have a second pc or another player and abase near town, be out farming somewhere, teleport, trade off, they run and heal it.  Money and time saved.

<03:48:26> "Munya": should only be usable at a pokecenter, and you should only be able to go between the pokecenter and it, at most

Also a fee for doing it.

Edited by Munya

I don't like it, exploitable.  Have a second pc or another player and abase near town, be out farming somewhere, teleport, trade off, they run and heal it.  Money and time saved.

<03:48:26> "Munya": should only be usable at a pokecenter, and you should only be able to go between the pokecenter and it, at most

Also a fee for doing it.

why would you go through all that if you can just fly to a pc and heal your stuff?

why would you go through all that if you can just fly to a pc and heal your stuff?

To save a trip, if I had two pc's I would do that rather than travel through sevault canyon again to fish for green shards, fuck dealing with the encounters or spending money on repels if I could get away with it.

There are obviously other annoying locations to get to, that this could be abused for.

Edited by Munya

To save a trip, if I had two pc's I would do that rather than travel through sevault canyon again to fish for green shards, fuck dealing with the encounters or spending money on repels if I could get away with it.

There are obviously other annoying locations to get to, that this could be abused for.

but whats the difference between flying to a pokemoncenter and walk/ride back to sevault canyon, or flying to your secret base and walk back to sevault canyon ?

but whats the difference between flying to a pokemoncenter and walk/ride back to sevault canyon, or flying to your secret base and walk back to sevault canyon ?

The commands sounded like something that would have sent you directly into your secret base.

Actually missed the fly part, that should be at the top of the post, or clerified a bit better.

"A simple way to be instantly transported back to your personal Secret Base with out the hassle of making a journey."  

Personal secret base, sounds like inside, as the outside isn't your personal base.

Edited by Munya

The commands sounded like something that would have sent you directly into your secret base.

Actually missed the fly part, that should be at the top of the post, or clerified a bit better.

"A simple way to be instantly transported back to your personal Secret Base with out the hassle of making a journey."  

Personal secret base, sounds like inside, as the outside isn't your personal base.

yea im not rooting for the command system either, devs dont like members using that anyway.

also i dont think you can heal in secret bases as for now, maybe its an upgrade you need to buy?

yea im not rooting for the command system either, devs dont like members using that anyway.

also i dont think you can heal in secret bases as for now, maybe its an upgrade you need to buy?

It was more of a, get a secret base a few steps away from a town as opposed to a long treck from.  Didn't mean they would heal directly inside, just save a longer trip.

After talking about it further, just being able to teleport inside from a pokecenter- you have to already be flying to the pokecenter anyways and when you exit, after entering from a pokecenter, have it send you back to that pokecenter. Or perhaps any other pokecenter you have access to, similar to fly.

Edited by Munya

As long as we could get to the base faster, it doesnt matter how. Tele , fly, secret entrance in the pokemon center.
People will be making bases in different places and i'm sure those who walk far away don't want to continue doing so.
The only reason i even want a pc inside the base is because if people tele,or get to it in anyway then try to walk out....
The base might have a rock that needs to be smashed or you may need to surf.
And for those people who got to the place the faster way they won't be able to leave without the HM.
This is the ONLY problem i can see from this idea nothing else.
Maybe a pc in the base would stop this from happening, but yeah i would still really like to be able to get to my base faster instead of having to get to it the long way. I might as well just forget about my base if i have to make a long trip to get to it....
I will wait and see if staff thinks it is a good idea/not, even so i would still be happy with just getting to the base faster.anyway :)
And sams idea to make a single base for a team lol thats cool 2