Guild Box

KuddzZ

Question

I personally like the idea of a Guild Leader just making a Guild Pokemon Bank character more, and I'll provide an example why.

Using your system, every person in the Guild would have access to this box system, however, if someone got extremely angry at the Guild, they could simply pocket everything in the box and then leave the Guild, where as with my idea, since only the Guild Leader has access to the character, nothing can be stolen.

I personally like the idea of a Guild Leader just making a Guild Pokemon Bank character more, and I'll provide an example why.

Using your system, every person in the Guild would have access to this box system, however, if someone got extremely angry at the Guild, they could simply pocket everything in the box and then leave the Guild, where as with my idea, since only the Guild Leader has access to the character, nothing can be stolen.

In saying that, there's ways to get around it (to an extent). Taking a page from Aeria Games' 'Shaiya' You could possibly implement a guild/team ranking system which would allow and/or deny certain ranks the privilege of withdrawing from the Bank (all in good time, of course). How the Guild leader chooses to distribute these ranks is entirely up to him/her.

As I wrote in first post, the guild leader or the Pokemon owner must accept the withdraws ^_^

So if you need a Guild Leader on to accept the withdrawals anyways, why not just use the method I provided?

Because using his system both players wouldnt need to be on at the same time if i am picturing correctly. ( like a tab that would have an accept reject button and then if accepted it would auto be put into their pc)

I don't think they are going to code a system in which a Guild Leader logs on to find withdrawal requests that they will need to accept or deny, especially since I don't think if the person making the request is offline, that they can even get the Pokemon to be submitted to their PC.

Guild PC/banks would be a really helpful feature. I really like this idea, but I'm kinda iffy about the accept/decline withdraw requests, maybe make it optional via the leader. This would be perfect for organizing team tournies and sharing pokes in general.

Part of this was suggested before here: https://forums.pokem...4993-guild-box/ but there was no verdict given and almost no discussion and so not sure if i should necro... 

Anyways Specific details can be worked out later but basically what I'm asking for is a box/es in which people can share pokemon in. A permission option that lets you customize what people can do and see (set by the status they were given when they got the permission to see the box- such as "officer", "member" etc) and also contain certain features such as unreleasable pokes and things of that sort

So since my post was relevant to this thread in some way that I don't really see. I will be bumping this thread with my additions.

So whats my idea?

• I think another tab should be added in your PC that is share-able within your team. I think the addition of a team PC box would be very beneficial. There will only be one tab, but when you click on the tab you will see a drop down list where you can scroll between the teamboxes of teammates.
  • Each player in the team will get a teambox with 10 spaces to put their Pokemon in they wish to share. 
  • Now in the drop down list there won't be every single player in your team, it will just be the teammates that chose to share specific Pokemon.​​
  • Whenever a person puts a Pokemon in his/her teambox anyone in the team can take it out and use it as they please.
  • But to avoid abuse and stolen Pokemon. Once a person takes out another teammates Pokemon they are only allowed to use it for the time that they are signed into Pokemmo. Every time you log out or leave the team the Pokemon that was borrowed will automatically go back into the teammates box that you took it from.
  • If you have a Pokemon in the teambox and you take it out, when you log out or leave the team the Pokemon will not automatically go back into the teambox. Since you have taken it out, it will not be shared with your team unless you put it back in the teambox.
  •  If a Pokemon is taken from your box, in the slot that the Pokemon was it would have the Pokemon and say who is holding it for the time being. Maybe have it highlighted a specific color that shows its being borrowed.
  • A trading restriction would be required to prevent players from trading away Pokémon they don't own/borrowed from a teammate.
  • Pokemon will automatically be moved to your main PC box if you have Pokemon in your teambox and leave the team.
  • Pokemon holding items will not be allowed to be placed in teamboxes.

Why is it beneficial? 

• Now that breeding is implemented, I guarantee that a teammate is always asking around the team to see if they have a specific Pokemon to breed. With the team PC boxes teammates can put in Pokemon for other teammates to browse and choose to use if they wish to do so.
  • Lets say that there is a tournament going on and I were to lend a teammate 3 Pokemon to complete his team. I lose first round and go offline, but my teammate is still in it and has my Pokemon while I am offline. When he goes offline instead of having your Pokemon with him, as soon as he logs off the borrowed Pokemon will go back into teamboxes. This allows you to take your Pokemon back avoiding the confusion of not being online at the same time as your teammate.

Caracal, I guess I will just reply to you here :)

Regardless of whether there is a box or not for the "rightful owner" that information still has to be remembered by the system. I do understand the benefits of such a system but am simply questioning the likelihood of it occurring as beyond being useful or not suggestions have to be viable. Again, I could very well be wrong, and this is just my own analysis on it.

Either way, if a shared PC for teams is possible I am definitely not against it.

So since my post was relevant to this thread in some way that I don't really see. I will be bumping this thread with my additions.

So whats my idea?

• I think another tab should be added in your PC that is share-able within your team. I think the addition of a team PC box would be very beneficial. There will only be one tab, but when you click on the tab you will see a drop down list where you can scroll between the teamboxes of teammates.
  • Each player in the team will get a teambox with 10 spaces to put their Pokemon in they wish to share. 
  • Now in the drop down list there won't be every single player in your team, it will just be the teammates that chose to share specific Pokemon.​​
  • Whenever a person puts a Pokemon in his/her teambox anyone in the team can take it out and use it as they please.
  • But to avoid abuse and stolen Pokemon. Once a person takes out another teammates Pokemon they are only allowed to use it for the time that they are signed into Pokemmo. Every time you log out or leave the team the Pokemon that was borrowed will automatically go back into the teammates box that you took it from.
  • If you have a Pokemon in the teambox and you take it out, when you log out or leave the team the Pokemon will not automatically go back into the teambox. Since you have taken it out, it will not be shared with your team unless you put it back in the teambox.
  •  If a Pokemon is taken from your box, in the slot that the Pokemon was it would have the Pokemon and say who is holding it for the time being. Maybe have it highlighted a specific color that shows its being borrowed.
  • A trading restriction would be required to prevent players from trading away Pokémon they don't own/borrowed from a teammate.
  • Pokemon will automatically be moved to your main PC box if you have Pokemon in your teambox and leave the team.
  • Pokemon holding items will not be allowed to be placed in teamboxes.

Why is it beneficial? 

• Now that breeding is implemented, I guarantee that a teammate is always asking around the team to see if they have a specific Pokemon to breed. With the team PC boxes teammates can put in Pokemon for other teammates to browse and choose to use if they wish to do so.
  • Lets say that there is a tournament going on and I were to lend a teammate 3 Pokemon to complete his team. I lose first round and go offline, but my teammate is still in it and has my Pokemon while I am offline. When he goes offline instead of having your Pokemon with him, as soon as he logs off the borrowed Pokemon will go back into teamboxes. This allows you to take your Pokemon back avoiding the confusion of not being online at the same time as your teammate.

Three things:

- The ability to blacklist specific people from using your team box.

-  Borrowed Pokemon can simply be marked with a "borrowed" status, similar to the shiny star and the Pokerus icon (Probably the most resource-friendly way of applying these restrictions).

- Pokemon with the borrowed status need to be unreleasable.

Three things:

-  Borrowed Pokemon can simply be marked with a "borrowed" status, similar to the shiny star and the Pokerus icon (Probally the most resource-friendly way of applying these restrictions).

If you have to blacklist someone from using the team box, why are they in the team?

Three things:

-  Borrowed Pokemon can simply be marked with a "borrowed" status, similar to the shiny star and the Pokerus icon (Probally the most resource-friendly way of applying these restrictions).

and un-tradeable. they need to be transferred back to the owner through the PC

Wouldn't it be easier to just have shareable boxes as a potential DP/PY buy?

Instead of blacklisting users they don't like, each user could give access to certain people who they trust.

Also allows people who want to be able to move stuff freely between alts the ability to do so without being tied down to a team, or if you don't 100% trust everyone in your team for some reason.

A team box could be made, it would be as simple as someone buying one on an alt and made it the team box, people could deposit and withdraw from it at will with no concerns.

I'm personally just troubled by the fact that we are limiting this to team activities where there is a solid userbase who don't have teams/trust newer team members/trust people in general. Plus it also fixes the alt question that has been posed a lot about moving items between alts.