[GUI] Emerald's Risen Theme

Michelle

*Fixed AGAIN, Ribbons Added! Please Re-Download, Sorry!

An incredibly effective reskin of the "default" theme to celebrate the release of the Emerald update!
You might notice it is similar to my previous Green & Black theme(Yes, I'm Ellasandra), but very subtle changes have
been added to this theme to give that special Emerald feel, as well as a complete recoloring. (Emerald of course!)

Rising Emerald Theme

11ux75l.png

jtkm69.png

2642l34.png

*Things To Note : Friend Icon replaced with Pokeball, Status Bars are more vibrant, entire GUI has been darkened/fixed.

Download Here!

Download Here!

Bonus

If anyone is interested in having Solrock & Lunatone as the Sun and Moon, here are some great sprites!

124j2w5.pngfldkcw.png

(Install at PokeMMO/Data/sprites/ui/ & Keep Originals!)

Installation

Extract Folder to PokeMMO/Data/themes/ - Restart or Open PokeMMO, click Menu > Settings > Theme: > select Rising Emerald.
Enjoy!   :)

Edited by Champlify

ehm you might need to make a new one/edit it when the update is released cuz it will fuck up some stuff

i like it tho :)

As far as I know I'll only be missing the Ribbon sprite and perhaps PokeNav could present some issues, but once the server is up I will fix this alongside uploading real screenshots. Thanks for the concern & the feedback. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice theme, I'll probably be using it for a long time. One thing though, did anyone else notice the " em' " in the PC window should be " 'em "? I hate to nitpick, but the perfectionist in me made me edit it to fix it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.