Coming back

Fiaba

Hey Guys!

I think no one knows me, but im thinking about coming back in the game.

I left this when it became bikeMMO, a years ago (or maybe more?) and all my friend quitted, so i became a lonely girl :(

Now im thinking about coming back to play.

What changed? There are some important stuff i have to know before coming back? Breeding is still "go up and down on a bike for ages"? 

And, sorry if i did some error, english is not my language :P

breeding is disabled as of now, will be back with the update

bikemmo is RIP  

money is tradable

there is a trainer tower now(battle points- rewards)

shards and renewable move tutors 

edit: also lucky eggs' value crashed

welcome back 

Edited by Bishav

breeding is disabled as of now, will be back with the update

bikemmo is RIP  

money is tradable

there is a trainer tower now(battle points- rewards)

shards and renewable move tutors 

edit: also lucky eggs' value crashed

welcome back 

Seems like someone remember the old times.

Money are tradable? Are they worth for something wich isnt berry?

Lucky egg value crashed coz of this? That's good (and still, after like 300 chansey captured i didnt got a single egg...

Bikemmo is rip? How? o: 

And, thx guys ;)

Bikemmo is rip? How? o: 

They added a flag system to "Unlock" moves, nature, species etc. No more step based egg hatching.

Now they've disabled breeding, and it will now be a Fusion style system with the next update. You will trade the daycare 2 Pokemon, and get an egg.

You will not get the breeders back afterwards, it seems.

Also, Welcome Back. ^_^

Edited by Inarin

Yeah, with money you can buy all the generic mart consumables such as pokeballs, repels, escape ropes, healing items.

You can buy move tutors (instead of once per account for free, it's like 20k every time you go).

You can pay the entrance fee to the battle tower, which you'll need to complete to get exclusive moves on your comp pokemon. Likely you'll need healing items in there.

Uhhh yeah. And soon after the update, you'll be able to pay for braces in order to breed efficiently, as well as buy more affordable vitamins.

Of course, EV-reducing, lum and leppa berries are also always a thing.

Money has lots of necessary uses and it's harder to get nowadays. You used to be able to make 80k off the two pretty girls in resrt gorgeous once a day, but now it takes maybe an hour or three of paydaying for that amount.

Basically, everyone needs money all the time. As for lucky eggs, there's absolutely nothing you can do with your extra ones. One is enough. That's why everyone wants money.

Also, flags are also getting removed iirc, so Egg hatching will be simply time-based. BikeMMO is rip because your eggs hatch automatically after a while (as long as you're not afk).

They added a flag system to "Unlock" moves, nature, species etc. No more step based egg hatching.

Now they've disabled breeding, and it will now be a Fusion style system with the next update. You will trade the daycare 2 Pokemon, and get an egg.

You will not get the breeders back afterwards, it seems.

Also, Welcome Back. ^_^

Seems interesting, but also seems less farming and more luck? We will see, i think

the breeding system changed like 50000 times while you were gone

i know, this is why i'm asking

Yeah, with money you can buy all the generic mart consumables such as pokeballs, repels, escape ropes, healing items.

You can buy move tutors (instead of once per account for free, it's like 20k every time you go).

You can pay the entrance fee to the battle tower, which you'll need to complete to get exclusive moves on your comp pokemon. Likely you'll need healing items in there.

Uhhh yeah. And soon after the update, you'll be able to pay for braces in order to breed efficiently, as well as buy more affordable vitamins.

Of course, EV-reducing, lum and leppa berries are also always a thing.

Money has lots of necessary uses and it's harder to get nowadays. You used to be able to make 80k off the two pretty girls in resrt gorgeous once a day, but now it takes maybe an hour or three of paydaying for that amount.

Basically, everyone needs money all the time. As for lucky eggs, there's absolutely nothing you can do with your extra ones. One is enough. That's why everyone wants money.

Also, flags are also getting removed iirc, so Egg hatching will be simply time-based. BikeMMO is rip because your eggs hatch automatically after a while (as long as you're not afk).

Same as before so, plus move tutors and braces. So also money farming was nerfed. Ok.

How much time of egg hatching, more or less? Still 1 egg limited? But i think asking stuff on breed system is pretty useless right now, if they are changing it (soon?)

How much time of egg hatching, more or less? Still 1 egg limited? But i think asking stuff on breed system is pretty useless right now, if they are changing it (soon?)

Well, the breeding system right now is disabled, but the new one is already available on the Public Test Server, so most people are aware of its mechanics.

And that's the one that people will explain to you if asked about it.

Anyways, it depends on how rare the species is, it could go anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes, I think.

And yes, still limited to one egg. Edit: Chuck Testa

Edited by Eggplant

Well, the breeding system right now is disabled, but the new one is already available on the Public Test Server, so most people are aware of its mechanics.
And that's the one that people will explain to you if asked about it.
Anyways, it depends on how rare the species is, it could go anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes, I think.
And yes, still limited to one egg.

yep, i got it. 15/20 mins is pretty good compared to old bikemmo IMO.
and, are we getting back breeding before emerald release? And, if yes, we will get the noew or the old system?

People make come backs? Interesting...

There's also Emerald coming eventuallysoonish™.

Sometimes they do.

yep, i got it. 15/20 mins is pretty good compared to old bikemmo IMO.
and, are we getting back breeding before emerald release? And, if yes, we will get the noew or the old system?

I'm fairly certain we'll get breeding back with the release of Hoenn, and it will abide by the new system (I'm not 100% sure of this though)

I'm fairly certain we'll get breeding back with the release of Hoenn, and it will abide by the new system (I'm not 100% sure of this though)

Mhmm okay o:

Welcome back to PokeMMO  ^_^

As everyone stated before, PokeMMO is under going a new breeding system. This guide will help you understand how it will work.

Thx mate :)